THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

Twitter entry.

Double trouble golden ticket style is madness!

Who's joining me on this epic journey? Any takers?

It would be better than hitting the lottery to get that golden ticket that would get me into the Granddaddy. That is golfing nirvana - it don't get any better than this!
The thing that makes it so freaking cool is if I did get in today, I've got the entire year to anticipate, to savor, to salivate over it, to prepare for it - and to keep telling myself that "This can't be real!" but it is!

I need to be with Captain Dan.

I would love to win the golden ticket because nothing beats a THP event.

I WANT to win one of these THP Golden Tickets!!! Who wouldn't?

If I win the first ticket, I'm really not sure which event I would pick. There are so many great events to choose from. It would be a tough choice.
Plus my schedule in the military is always fluctuating and I'm not always able to get away when I want to. So it would really depend on how the events lined up with my schedule.

If I win the second ticket then that is a no brainer. I would use that on the #Grandaddy of them all. I would also faint shortly after being notified...
Hopefully not in front of my troops!
And if my schedule didn't align with the event, well I would be going AWOL!:angry:Seriously.... If you don't know what AWOL means, google it.

Plus I definitely want to be a part of Canadan's team that is GOING to bring home the first ever THP Grandaddy win :clapp:
If I lose :/ than I would be honored to lose to this guy

thank you sir for all you do :)

I want to win the THP Golden Ticket so I could attend one of the most sought after events in 2016..... The #Grandaddy and The #Cup are the two events at the top of my list! Or possibly The Gauntlet. Going to be a tough choice for anyone that wins.

The prize of all prizes. Yes, I'd love to win it. It will change the life of whomever is selected. Will be fun to watch unfold! Good luck Everyone!

I want to win the Golden Ticket to just get into more THP events period. Mainly I would like to get into the Gauntlet, The Cup, or the Wilson Staff event. Of course the Granddaddy is at the top of the list however. Last year was my first year playing in a THP event and I'd love to make more this year.

​I want this because why wouldn't I? Freaking awesome. I honestly don't know what event I would use it for due to my work schedule and family.

Last edited:
I think about the ZooCrew and playing at The Gauntlet almost every day so I'd love to use Golden Ticket 1 for #TheCup or The Gauntlet. Or maybe meet some of the other great manufacturers and their teams..Wilson Staff or Cleveland or Project X and then there's beating the NE squad at Regional Rivalry...

Golden Ticket 2 would be for #TheGrandaddy and after seeing the amazing coverage of all the golf and camaraderie, I want to punch my ticket so I can start prepping with CaptainCanadad!

I think about the ZooCrew and playing at The Gauntlet almost every day so I'd love to use Golden Ticket 1 for #TheCup or The Gauntlet. Or maybe meet some of the other great manufacturers and their teams..Wilson Staff or Cleveland or Project X and then there's beating the NE squad at Regional Rivalry...

Golden Ticket 2 would be for #TheGrandaddy and after seeing the amazing coverage of all the golf and camaraderie, I want to punch my ticket so I can start prepping with CaptainCanadad!
Beating that NE crowd just has such a good ring to it!!

twitter entry:

[/B]

If I were to win one of the THP Golden Ticket, the first event I choose would be the Up&Down Cleveland event. I missed out on this year's event and thus I would love to use it for the opportunity to meet the legendary Roger Cleveland. Now if I happend to be lucky with Golden Ticket #2, no question would I use it for #TheGrandaddy event. That would be the ultimate prize!

Just looking forward to an event where I can meet THP members!

I would love to be chosen for the THP Holiday Cheer Golden Ticket . As 2016 is jammed packed with amazing event after event. The choice if chosen would be a tough one. Two events come to mind The Gauntlet and Granddaddy ,as I would enjoy to give back to the community by bringing home the Granddaddy for all to enjoy . Do my Zoocrew captain proud by giving my all for a Gauntlet trophy. All in all,giving back in one form or another to do the community and the team/captain proud.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Twitter entry. https://twitter.com/Bmikula33/status/677639194987098112

Man I can not imagine winning a golden ticket. Oh the possibilities...

Great contest! I'm still on the "no fly list" with my ongoing vertigo issues (see Dr. Monday) so I don't see travels in my near future plans, but GOOD LUCK to all the enter.

I want to win this THP Golden Ticket more than Charlie wanted to win his golden ticket. Because THP is soooo much better than a dumb chocolate factory anyday!

I want to win one of the Golden Tickets because I want to guarantee a spot in at least one event, which best fits into my schedule, regardless of the 1st or 2nd Golden Ticket I will use it on an event that is not #TheGrandaddy I want another person to experience what I did this year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't want the Golden ticket...I NEED the Golden ticket! Hands down I would want to use the ticket 2.0 on the Grandaddy of course. If it's ticket 1.0 then I want to play a part in the Cup!

THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I want to win the THP golden ticket because it ensures that I will get to spend quality time with other THPers sometime over the next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emmers is ready to throw his hat into the ring for the Golden Ticket! I loved my time at the Up & Down and cannot wait for the next THP event. The Grandaddy, Gauntlet, and Las Vegas events are on my radar for next year.

Of course I want to win the golden ticket. The up and down event is tempting and if Wilson's event is even half as good (no way its only half as good) as last years its a no brainer.

I definitely would love to win a golden ticket, a chance to lock a spot in the Grandaddy is oh so sweet. The other events i am excited about are the yet-to-be-determined Cobra event along with the Gauntlet and Cup. The fun competition in some of these events sounds like an amazing time, and the anticipation about what the Cobra event could be is constant.

I'd definitely love to win a golden ticket! Never had the fortune of making it to a THP event. The Grandaddy would be awesome. I'd definitely love to visit Scottsdale. And sneaking out for some golf in February doesn't sound so bad either...

the Golden Ticket would be awesome to win. I'd use it to enter The Gauntlet event in AZ and play one of the nicest courses in the valley. I'd also thinking about the next Cleveland event as well since those are some awesome people to be around.

Back