What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thp'ed and played a round on the Optishot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 today, THPing and checked the tracking for my HZRDUS coasters on their way.

Refinished the face on an old putter and did paint fill for the first time. It went unexpectedly well. Going to try to refinish it fully over the next week or two.

Weather eventually cleared enough this week for our course to be playable and we eventually got out for the first time in a month...

Played 18 in a 2 man 3 club scramble.

Played 18. Too many penalties.

Walked 18

Played 18, had to weight for the frost to melt off, thought I was back in Wisconsin for a minute!

Un wrapped Stewart Cinks Oven Nike Vr Forged 54 wedge (new) Forged by Endo in Japan. X100 D7, 3 deg upright. I will be pulling the shaft and putting my fav DG Spinner and recalibrating LL

I have Tigers in a 58...awesome that I had to shell out on this baby...

These are some of the best wedges ever made. Sq grooves that stop the ball like it just rear ended something...

I went to the driving range and afterward decided to put my clubs away until the weather gets up into the mid-upper 50s.

Played 18, bought a new driver and THP'd

Met a THP'er for the first time! Ski and myself went for a range session...

18 holes with a friend. We played in 3 hours with some practice shots thrown in. There was only one other group today (another twosome). They teed off #1 as we were on our second shots on hole 4. By the time we were done with hole 7, they were on leaving hole 2. While we were playing our second shots on 14, they were driving up to 6 tee. They were teeing off on 9 as we were teeing off 18. 2:30+ for them to play nine holes with no one in front of them. Luckily there was no one behind them!

Club fitting and range session!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Went to our golf association banquet. Won a pair of Nike Lunar Control shoes.

Just THPing today.

played golf, THP'd pondered a all callaway bag

Played 18 holes and THPed today.

Range session and THP.

THPed and chipping and putting inside the house. Didnt feel like go out to play in cold weather.

Walked 18 and THPed

played golf, THP'd pondered a all callaway bag

Played 18 with this guy, then had a brat inside and went out and met some guys on the fifth tee. Packed it in after the ninth; it was miserable cold out there. The winds picked up to about 40 and it was just no fun.

Walked 18 in the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bought a new putter - A 48" Odyssey White Ice DART. I'm going to try side-saddle putting and at $59.99 from Callaway Used in "Like New" I figure it was worth getting it.

Sitting and waiting for my 3W to arrive before going to the range and try it out... "On Vehicle for Delivery Today" is the latest update on UPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back