What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, THP'D and missed the Grab Bag.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Played 24 holes and missed the grab bag.

Played 18 holes in a monsoon with my good buddy JohnSinVA. Good to get out even though we were soaked . Always fun times with fellow THP'ERS!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes and had a great time catching up with an old friend. I'm amazed how this simple game brings friends together

Played 18.
Picked up a WS FG Tour 60* wedge at PGASS for $60.

Bought a THP grab bag and signed up for the RTJ event in February.

As always, some late night putting at work when it's all quiet and I'm just waiting to go home. Good thing we've got a carpet; not the best surface, but still a bit of fun :)

Drove to course in the rain, drank coffee bs'ing in the shop, helped "water" the carts. Wished the rain would stop, drove home

Educated myself on the Callaway GBB line and made plans to upgrade my driver and 3W.

Had an outdoor playing lesson and walked 9. Hit a really nice flop shot onto a tight green, first time attempted and successfully done. Feeling pretty good about the progress I've been making.

Played 18. THP'd. THP grab bag and ordered my Apex CF 16's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I created our Christmas email blast today. Took this picture on the ninth green in between groups (I had about a half hour between them).

holidays%202015.jpg

Emailed a few courses here in Córdoba to get a feel for tee times and costs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Signed up for the RTJ event and used a gift card to one of the local courses to get two dozen Tour B330

Was selected for the THP Kickoff Classic and purchased a grab bag.

Was fortunate to get into RTJ Kickoff Classic

Played 18 holes with my wife at The Tides Golf Club in Seminole, FL

I played a round in perfect 75 degree sunny weather. It was an awful round, score wise. So bad that three of our foursome didn't even bother adding it up at the end. I had a darn good time, though. Usually a round where I shoot that poorly is just miserable for me, but today was great. It was probably just the fact that I got to play with three buddies on a gorgeous day in December.

Played 18 with the new Chrome+ proto. A little wet today but 75 degrees. Played well again today. Short game and putting really on point. Back at it Sunday and a few days next week. Gotta love global warming.

I started looking into a 54/58 wedge setup to even out the gaps in my set.

Cleaning sticks and getting ready for the ?match tomorrow.

Booked my tee time for tomorrow.

Cleaning towels and re-arranging my golf bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back