THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Happy to see Bridgestone Swag is a unifier of rivals...

(It is a sweet jacket)

Happy to see Bridgestone Swag is a unifier of rivals...

(It is a sweet jacket)

whos unified? behind the scenes and as we speak plans are being made to swipe that jacket when no one's looking:alien:
At least that's whats being discussed on his own team, god only knows what the New Englanders are planning.
Remember wise words- "keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer"

In all your excitement for this don't forget your clothes at home... Again

Clothes?.....we don't need no stinkin' Clothes

Just put Out of Office on until 1-4-2016. Holidays, family and 8:00 T time everyday. Keeping swing groved for this event. Enjoying the record warmth starting tomorrow. 70 in December better than swing oil. Matches almost everyday.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just making sure but I haven't missed signup for this one, have I? I been so busy since I got back from the Staff Proto event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just making sure but I haven't missed signup for this one, have I? I been so busy since I got back from the Staff Proto event.

Nope not yet buddy you're good. We do know captains and date though.

No signup details yet - stay tuned.

Nope not yet buddy you're good. We do know captains and date though.

Perfect! Thanks. I wanna be a part of this one. I've always wanted to do some friendly competition events like this.

Have to represent. Was way behind on switching up the avatar.

Played 18 today. Really getting these CF16'S dialed. Swing is on point, especially for December. Bring on New England. I'm even having NE Clam Chowder for dinner.

Jersey pride through & through!!!

Once holidays are over, we will be finalizing our contract with the course and get that announced as well as a few other items. Excited to get this one kicked off.

I can't wait for more details

Looking forward to finding out the venue for this epic event. Excited for the other details as well.

Can't wait for the details for this.

This is gonna be epic! NY/NJ giving NE 'the shaft' sponsored by True Temper

So excited to hear more about it.

Can't wait to hear more.

A lot of presumption from NY/NJ. Meanwhile, New England is just doing work, getting ready. Watch out.

Can't wait to hear more.

A lot of presumption from NY/NJ. Meanwhile, New England is just doing work, getting ready. Watch out.
Oh don't worry, we're workin down here. We'll be ready.

Once holidays are over, we will be finalizing our contract with the course and get that announced as well as a few other items. Excited to get this one kicked off.
I can't wait to her more on this one. Really excited.

new England better watch out, six4three5 and I are honing our team skills by beating up on each with some very good golf the last 2 days, pushing each other to play our best to be fantastic teammates for ny/nj

Back