Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'll talk to the wife. who knows, she may still be in the christmas spirit

If I didn't have to volunteer at the legion and my family's Xmas on Sunday, I'd be in for this and you could just drive to my place. But unfortunately it sucks that I can't golf on Sunday. I'd rather be out there with you guys instead, for sure!

Awesome you guys are playing . Every course I drove by or heard of from co workers is closed. I'm pretty sure are season is done for good until the spring. I used to love winter golf though , and loved hitting onto frozen greens. Tons of strategy in that form of golf

Jan 10th. She looks like she's ready to go anyday

Push that baby out before the 1st. #TaxBreak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push that baby out before the 1st. #TaxBreak

You know it. Got the Clapton on the radio now. Hoping that helps

Any one else?

In for Sunday at Bunker Hill ($30) 10:00am
PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Robozeo

misike as a maybe
GregDan is a maybe

I'd be happy to get thrown in as a maybe. Will let you know by Christmas Eve. However I see you have 8. I don't want to mess up the groupings

I'd be happy to get thrown in as a maybe. Will let you know by Christmas Eve. However I see you have 8. I don't want to mess up the groupings

We only have 7 and some maybes, but we have room for 12! so I'll put ya down as maybe

PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Robozeo
GregDan

misike as a maybe
Pinslayer216

Last edited:
Alright, I suppose we should keep the streak alive of me playing at least one round with you knuckleheads. I'll see you boys bright and early Sunday morning.

next year you all are gonna head my way though. That way I don't have to drive so much. Haha

Alright, I suppose we should keep the streak alive of me playing at least one round with you knuckleheads. I'll see you boys bright and early Sunday morning.

next year you all are gonna head my way though. That way I don't have to drive so much. Haha

heck yeah dude!

PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Robozeo
Ntanygd760
GregDan

misike as a maybe
Pinslayer216 as a maybe

Last edited:

Awesome stuff!!! It's been to long!

Awesome stuff!!! It's been to long!

Indeed it has. should've been much earlier in the year but better late than never.

Any one else?

PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Robozeo

misike as a maybe
GregDan is a maybe

seems to be a name missing

So looks like we need some RTJ sim action for our Kickoff participants

Tapatalk at it again. My name isn't showing up either lol
lol oh, well then maybe mine is showing for others just not me, either way obv in

Ok updated

PhillyV
mikedean441
mmaynard11
Gunner
Grins
cbaker2882
Ntanygd760
Robozeo
GregDan
Misike

Pinslayer216 as a maybe
441 father in law as a maybe

Last edited:
Don't forget me

I thought Mrs V was playing too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Where is everyone playing tomorrow? I am leaning towards showing up and walking Big Met since golfnow has nothing.

Back