Future THP item suggestions

What about a THP Hybrid or Fairway cover, even if it was a leather or knit version with the THP logo, in maybe a THP green!

I don't know if this was mention but I remember looking at the gauntlet thread and saw AJ had a callaway magnetic money clip...it would be awesome if we could get a THP magnetic money clip with the exclamation point on it.

Not sure it this one has been mentioned, but a THP Pitchfix would be awesome! I know they are known for their personalization so it wouldn't be too hard to make happen and I am sure THPers would be interested!

Also, THP Tervis tumblers would be awesome too!

Not sure it this one has been mentioned, but a THP Pitchfix would be awesome! I know they are known for their personalization so it wouldn't be too hard to make happen and I am sure THPers would be interested!

THP has done these before. They were made by Flix and were awesome!

Some great suggestions in here.
Once we eliminate inventory on hats and a few other things and even half the putter covers or so, we will be adding more items.

Another run of THP tumblers would be awesome, my wife keeps stealing mine! And the water bottle!

Asking for a friend

Will there be a THP Store Holiday sale?!

I could use another THP 1/4 zip!!!

Surprise grab bags more often!

You guys asked for it for a long time and today they will appear.
Custom buckles and the pre-order begins today.

I could use another THP 1/4 zip!!!

I could use "one"...you savages grabbed the last run up so quickly some of us never had a chance.

I would love to see a THP valuables pouch, similar to the ones given away at the MC a few years back.

Still use mine every round.

#cookie i like the way you think. a valuables pouch would be awesome

I like the valuables pouch idea as well.

A THP logo sticker, but just the exclamation logo. I'm thinking so I can put it on a MacBook or iPad and have the glowing/shiny Mac be the ball in the logo.

A THP logo sticker, but just the exclamation logo. I'm thinking so I can put it on a MacBook or iPad and have the glowing/shiny Mac be the ball in the logo.

I have the current decal on my MBP and it glows nicely.

I have the current decal on my MBP and it glows nicely.

Have a pic? Are they still available? (Asking bc I'm on Tapatalk)

Back