Push carts? thoughts?

The 3 & 3.5 are three wheel and the 8 is a four wheel version. Due to the way the centre frame of the 8 has a dip in the centre it can hold a tour bag with large front pocket straighter than the three wheel versions.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

I was undecided between Caddytek and ClicGear. Caddytek's price was very good, but I ended up with a ClicGear 3.5+ because it had better reviews. I just took my cart out yesterday and really liked it. With my new interest in golf I plan on taking advantage in walking golf courses. I also just bought the cooler bag and plan on buying the seat accessory next.

I know its the Golfsmith house brand, but I bought a Tour Trek One Click push cart earlier in the season and have been very happy with it so far. I also bought one for the wife and she likes it. $229 versus $149 may not sound like much, but it adds up when you're buying two of them.

Dave

Nice find thank you. Now I need to see which one of my friends has a Costco card.

I just purchased a Bag Boy c3 and I'm happy with the price. $149.99 at a local golf shop, and with a trade in of 2 putters just lying around unused got it for $79.99. I've taken it out twice and fits my ping bag very well. Even put my stand bag on there and held well also. I've always thought push carts were for older people however with some body parts wrecked it sure beats lugging around a set of clubs on the back. After the rounds I felt like i had ridden in a cart instead of walking the course. I think the only time I go back to carrying my clubs is if I am ever on altered course!

My CaddyTek CaddyCruiser ONE V3 (4 wheel) should be arriving tomorrow. TGW had it for $119 (free shipping too). Not sure I'll be able to fit a round in this weekend, but I'll put it through its paces by next Wednesday at the latest.

3.5 Clic Gear is worth every single dollar. If you can save some money and find one used or even the 3.0 model, 100% worth it.

I got a CaddyTek 3 wheel push cart off Amazon for my birthday. Relatively cheap and really good purchase. I love it. I've never owned or used anyone ClicGear, but it's at the very least comparable when you factor in price. I love mine

Now I'm torn. My back is getting much better and luckily not dealing with limp causing sciatica from a bulging disk as much anymore. ... so now 250 dollars seems like a hard pill to swallow. Someone please for my bodies sake, talk me back into a push cart. Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I just bought two Bag Boy Quad Plus carts from Sports Authority. Got them online, but returned and bought them through the store to get some additional gift cards ($20 x 2). Spent $320 plus tax combined.

I have to say, I hate walking. Haven't walked 18 in over 16 years.
Then two weeks ago I had the thought tgat it might be good to give it a try. Iwas fortunate enough to be teeing it up with Cookie last weekend and he let me use his wife's clicgear. Have to say, I was definitely leg weary after the front 9. But I was really enjoying the round.
After finishing the round, I realized that it may have helped out my game. Yes, my legs were tired, but my back was nice and loose all day. Riding, my back gets tight sometimes during the round.
So, I decided on the drive home, that I need oe of these.
Placed my order a few days ago and shipping info sent today.
Clicgear 3.5 on it's way.

Nice Eddie, I'll have the pink again for you tomorrow my walking buddy! ;)

Clicgear 3.5 here. Get it.

I bought a Clicgear 3.5 late this fall because I play with an older gent and he walks 18 at least 5 days a week. They unfold and fold up easy!! Plus you can get plenty of accessories for them. High quality!!!

I bought a Clicgear 3.5 late this fall because I play with an older gent and he walks 18 at least 5 days a week. They unfold and fold up easy!! Plus you can get plenty of accessories for them. High quality!!!
You're going to love it. Picked up my own a few months back. Very glad that I made the move.

My dad and I have the clicgear 3.5 and love them. Easy to use, as lo g as you watch your fingers folding and unfolding! It's saved my back a lot of pain from carrying for sure!

I have a BigMax but rarely get to use it. Need to make this a bigger part of my season next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter gave me the One Click 360 from Golfsmith for Fathers Day this year. It has been awesome! Will be using it tomorrow again.

fdbb89118394cf75627659faa6c42c55_zpswcj1gia0.jpg

JM

When my arthritis flairs up I love having my 3.5. It's a major back and knee saver when the arthritis pushes onto my sciatic nerve.

Clicgear 3.5+ has about 150 walking rounds on it and still going strong.

Clicgear 3.5+ has about 150 walking rounds on it and still going strong.

Same here. It's an Haus.

89fd3ea10394811a23950ecf7c7755bb.jpg
my new clicgear

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back