The Hateful Eight

9f2e538d1cf6564a8288a8c5e928eddc.jpg

Finally looks like Tarantino getting back to his roots.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I just bought tickets to see this tomorrow, I can't wait!

At the intermission. So far so good!

d27ff1601a0202f660a315e50f5deee2.jpg

A little more from the program.

Loved the movie. Great acting by the whole cast. I'm betting Jackson and Russell get some award nominations.

Loved the movie. Great acting by the whole cast. I'm betting Jackson and Russell get some award nominations.
How was Walton Goggins? I think he's s great actor.

How was Walton Goggins? I think he's s great actor.

He was excellent! Really enjoyed his performance.

It's got to be better than The Ridiculous Six.

I don't know, that actually looks like it might be pretty good. I like a spoof much better. I'd watch the Tarantino flick but I've never cared for his style. Formula flicks IMO, and way too over the top for me. YMMV of course.

I don't know, that actually looks like it might be pretty good. I like a spoof much better. I'd watch the Tarantino flick but I've never cared for his style. Formula flicks IMO, and way too over the top for me. YMMV of course.

That Adam sander movie is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Painful to watch

This is a great Great movie . Watching here at work , co workers got us a screener copy. A real solid flick

I wouldn't watch this movie if you paid me. Between the completely ridiculous statements Tarantino made about law enforcement and Samuel L Jackson's recent comments, I'd just as soon support ISIS.

Stole the movie, might as well steal from the company.
I just remember a comment about being mad that people slack at work so I was curious. Guess I shouldn't even ask tho lol anyhoo back to the movie haha

I just remember a comment about being mad that people slack at work so I was curious. Guess I shouldn't even ask tho lol anyhoo back to the movie haha

yeah just let trolls be trolls.

I saw the movie a few days ago and loved it. I couldn't believe it when it was over, it went by so fast

I wouldn't watch this movie if you paid me. Between the completely ridiculous statements Tarantino made about law enforcement and Samuel L Jackson's recent comments, I'd just as soon support ISIS.
I'm with ya Wake. They're both a couple of clowns.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I don't go to movies but this will be one I will buy when it comes out in video. I'm a big fan of Kurt Russell and the whole cast looks to be a great one. Loved Walton Goggins in Justified.

I saw the movie today. I love Tarantino movies and knew this was not a romantic comedy....however I looked like Chappel did in the Internet sketch https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=91YpZe1SmNg after what I just saw. Insanely violent...for violence sake. Walton Goggins was terrific.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back