THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Will fatty patty be the mascot?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Your damn right she will. And the "Full" size version at that

If this is held at Pinehurst I will open an office in North Carolina if it gets me in

No matter who wins or where this is played at it should be required that for dinner we have Carolina BBQ, Maryland Crab Cakes, and Virginia Ham.
I think we can all get behind this

Biscuits and gravy for breakfast

I wonder what it takes to get respect? Guess the DMV TEAM WILL HAVE TO EARN IT the old fashion way, kicking Carolina's butt!

I often told my kids while in sports. People who talk trash take out the garbage.

While I like a little banter back and forth, I'd much rather see people posting what they will be doing to get their games ready to represent. How they will bring it to and on the forum, and what it will be like to represent a region.

Congrats guys! Texas boys wanted this bad so do us and THP proud. We will be watching and rooting at the same time! Congrats!

I often told my kids while in sports. People who talk trash take out the garbage.

While I like a little banter back and forth, I'd much rather see people posting what they will be doing to get their games ready to represent. How they will bring it to and on the forum, and what it will be like to represent a region.

To get my game ready I will go through the same prep as I did for Legacy, with more focus on putting and course management. As for representing our region I think that is a huge responsibility, if I was to make the team. It's like being picked for an elite travel sports team. You got to take pride and give it all you have. Your not just playing for you your playing for your region. Hell it might as well be our mini Olympics since golf is an Olympic sport now.

Congrats guys! Texas boys wanted this bad so do us and THP proud. We will be watching and rooting at the same time! Congrats!

Appreciate it Nate, I'll do my best to not let you down buddy.

There will be plenty on the prep from me - don't you worry. I will be primed for battle when it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My prep begins tomorrow.

As you know I have daily access to a place to get ready. I will not waste thst Opportunity. I think having you close by will keep my big butt on track :D

I Love the region we're up against. Some really good players there, but more than that. Some really good dudes, not a Richard to be found.

What a great prize on the line for the MVP by True Temper and THP. If I make it in, I can't wait to bring all the prep and fun of the event to the whole community and beyond with social media.

I have an aunt that lives in VA. Does that get me in? haha

Glad to see you guys got one though!

I have an aunt that lives in VA. Does that get me in? haha

Glad to see you guys got one though!
You can come live in my basement. Can you cook, clean and take care of twin boys?

If I get picked for this I may just have to step up the tire flipping game for prep. Got to be in shape to play 36 in a day.

You still owe Gregg and I a race.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So we meet in the middle of all 3 of us, flip some tires and then hit some golf balls????

If I get picked for this I may just have to step up the tire flipping game for prep. Got to be in shape to play 36 in a day.

Back straight and chest out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a great event regardless if I'm in it or not. I know of some great talent in the DMV and I will be cheering them on no matter what. Will be awesome to follow along.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You can come live in my basement. Can you cook, clean and take care of twin boys?

I'll have my people get up with your people

Good luck to both regions! Seeing this makes me wish I still lived in MD/VA.

Back