THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

We want people doubting us...
Get ready there will be plenty...theres some firepower there..heck ron and trout alone have won a few times and im sure theres plenty more im missing

Plus how could i root for any region that has the vice president of the 441 haters club in it

His name rhymes with peefart

Get ready there will be plenty...theres some firepower there..heck ron and trout alone have won a few times and im sure theres plenty more im missing

Don't forget about Jeff/John Spicoli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Past accomplishments mean nothing!

I tried but theres some HOF tags and proven winners down there and my 2X invitational partner is eligible and without me hes destine to win

Spicoli is the big stick in the Carolinas, shorty's got game.

Son please!

e73a392174f98d7d4c3dc41b0cc4f1a4.jpg

Spicoli is the big stick in the Carolinas, shorty's got game.

I will always remember the first time I saw Jeff/John hit a 4 iron off the tee box............. What the heck was that?

I will always remember the first time I saw Jeff/John hit a 4 iron off the tee box............. What the heck was that?

He's got the stuff legends are made of lol.

Legends... Some of acting like this has already been decided

True temper is awesome for getting in on this, much appreciation and respect for those folks. Thanks True Temper!!

Kevin vs Ron ftw

Sounds like most think Carolina got the crown - but Omar (from MD after all) taught us not to miss when coming at the crown.

fab563bcd3220f8c91cd30b279aee5d4.jpg

Legends... Some of acting like this has already been decided

Nah, just showing appreciation for a dude with a good stick, the course will decide the champions.

Nah, just showing appreciation for a dude with a good stick, the course will decide the champions.
Oh I know just a little friendly banter keep us all sharp haha

I am excited people have ventured out into this thread

This is going to be a lot of fun

Oh I know just a little friendly banter keep us all sharp haha

This is going to be fun to play in or watch, either way it's a win. Born and raised in MD trying to represent the Carolinas lol.

Back