Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Have any of you guys played Rory 15? I think I might buy it for my PS4. I know it didn't get great reviews, but I'm thinking people that really enjoy golf might like it a little bit more.

I hve it on Xbox 1 and like it. I know the reviews are not good but I personally like it. I haven't played a golf game in a while so I don't know how good we of the last tiger woods games were.
I bought it back in June or July and it was pretty bare but it has gotten better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok .. These updates are huge /.. Super huge . 2.3 gig download to just play a game ?

anyway . I'm getting it at 1080 p, looks better. But it gave me a goofy user name of noisybridge5874. Can you change your screen name? And my nephew told me I need a head set to play online ? Feel kinda weird playing with young kids on here , makes me feel real old. Sorry for the rant, this is a bit frustrating to say the least getting this unit functional. Miss the days of putting a cartridge in turning on and just playing

Ok .. These updates are huge /.. Super huge . 2.3 gig download to just play a game ?

anyway . I'm getting it at 1080 p, looks better. But it gave me a goofy user name of noisybridge5874. Can you change your screen name? And my nephew told me I need a head set to play online ? Feel kinda weird playing with young kids on here , makes me feel real old. Sorry for the rant, this is a bit frustrating to say the least getting this unit functional. Miss the days of putting a cartridge in turning on and just playing
You're acting like you had absolutely zero idea what you were getting into lol the updates don't take long to download, yes you can make whatever name you want and no you don't need a mic to play online. Its not as complicated as you're making it sound. You navigate a computer fine don't you?

You're acting like you had absolutely zero idea what you were getting into lol the updates don't take long to download, yes you can make whatever name you want and no you don't need a mic to play online. Its not as complicated as you're making it sound. You navigate a computer fine don't you?
I have to play around with it . Have it on 1080 p but looks great , but not as solid as I thought. Still a lot of redraw rate in the golf game. I like to get a game that really show cases the graphic potential . And stinks none of my games are backward compatible. I tried every one and 0 success.. So not selling my 360 yet as I have so many solid titles on it

I have to play around with it . Have it on 1080 p but looks great , but not as solid as I thought. Still a lot of redraw rate in the golf game. I like to get a game that really show cases the graphic potential . And stinks none of my games are backward compatible. I tried every one and 0 success.. So not selling my 360 yet as I have so many solid titles on it

There is a list of all backwards compatible games on Xboxs' website ?

Thanks Dave/ evok and Texas hacker and others

just a little disappointed. Will take forever for all the games to be backward compatible . Just expecting a big "wow" with the graphic upgrade. Haven't witnessed it yet

If your eyes suck, you're never going to get that "wow" game.

a23188c2d81576bba715f5af0b6b0654.jpg
22168dfe02608ea8bc1f5a8c71c39326.jpg

One of my girls came over and helped so I can play 360 games on the one . She wired it so it plays thru the one . The games actually look better too. Said something about hack breaking into the one so I can play the disc in the one . Not sure about how , but I guess she will take it home and give it to me tomorrow back broken . Hope she doesn't wreck it

I wouldn't cover up the vent on it, but maybe that's just me.

a23188c2d81576bba715f5af0b6b0654.jpg
22168dfe02608ea8bc1f5a8c71c39326.jpg

One of my girls came over and helped so I can play 360 games on the one . She wired it so it plays thru the one . The games actually look better too. Said something about hack breaking into the one so I can play the disc in the one . Not sure about how , but I guess she will take it home and give it to me tomorrow back broken . Hope she doesn't wreck it

1 - the graphics can't look better. The 360 is still generating the graphics. The One is simply and HDMI pass thru and actually causes a slight delay. Plenty of YouTube videos showing all of this.

2 - any type of "break" or "hack" will void your warranty. Pretty crazy thing to do on a new system IMO. Especially with Microsoft's reputation

3 - covering up those vents is asking for overheating issues. Which again, will void your warranty.

I hope your post was in jest but fear it wasn't. I see a lot going wrong with this whole situation

One again mystery meat I think your eyes are whack lol the graphics literally cannot look better on the 360. Dont stack your boxes, the thing needs to breathe.

Just got an Xbox one for Xmas. Save me reading through 700 odd posts, any must have stuff for it? Just bought a set of the Microsoft stereo headphones, and have a nice BenQ monitor arriving tomorrow. Anything else worth grabbing?

Just got an Xbox one for Xmas. Save me reading through 700 odd posts, any must have stuff for it? Just bought a set of the Microsoft stereo headphones, and have a nice BenQ monitor arriving tomorrow. Anything else worth grabbing?

The Elite controller is pretty awesome. An external HDD is also super nice. The Western Digital MyBook is what I have and love it. Got the 4TB version. The standard HDD that comes with the Xbone is just too small.

I love my Turtle Beach headset so far. The Microsoft set wasn't too loved in my reading.

The Elite controller is pretty awesome. An external HDD is also super nice. The Western Digital MyBook is what I have and love it. Got the 4TB version. The standard HDD that comes with the Xbone is just too small.

I love my Turtle Beach headset so far. The Microsoft set wasn't too loved in my reading.

Still searching for an Elite controller for myself.

For some reason Mizatty and I can not join the same game when we are both trying to play. Always tells us "lobby is not joinable" if one of us is in the other can not get in.

It's not a wifi signal issue, and I can't figure out what the hell the issue is.

For some reason Mizatty and I can not join the same game when we are both trying to play. Always tells us "lobby is not joinable" if one of us is in the other can not get in.

It's not a wifi signal issue, and I can't figure out what the hell the issue is.

I wonder if they block matching ips in public games to prevent cheating.

Check your NAT Types. I'm wondering if one of you is strict or moderate? Let me know

Have you tried cycling/resetting router? Happens to me and my roommate occasionally

I got it set to Open now.

Basically, I have to unplug the Xbox and plug back in.

I'm reading up on opening additional ports to prevent the IP issue.

1 - the graphics can't look better. The 360 is still generating the graphics. The One is simply and HDMI pass thru and actually causes a slight delay. Plenty of YouTube videos showing all of this.

2 - any type of "break" or "hack" will void your warranty. Pretty crazy thing to do on a new system IMO. Especially with Microsoft's reputation

3 - covering up those vents is asking for overheating issues. Which again, will void your warranty.

I hope your post was in jest but fear it wasn't. I see a lot going wrong with this whole situation

I thought about this , but I'm trusting the my young female co worker to make this work . She sounds like all of you guys here / very helpful and very tech savy. She came over the house today with a few of my other co workers and they hooked my 360 up with the above pic I posted. Proving to me that the 360 can play on the one. She than took it a step farther and will hack the one so it will play 360 games. Taking her word for it as my level of tech ability is light years behind hers. My other workers assured me it will work. I'm just looking to have one system that plays all of the games. I hate having 2 systems when (with her help) I'm hoping I can just have one. I'm taking a chance as you stated , but I'm hoping her idea works out

Back