Xbox One and PS4 Systems

The Division 2 has been exceleent

The Golf Club 2019 is a pretty legit game. I play Rory for a little more arcade-y, try to eagle or better as many holes possible. TGC is definitely harder to do that and is more on the realistic side. I highly enjoy both games. With EA backing out of making golf games, I hope The Golf Club 2019 can evolve and make it an even better game and keep us gaming-golfers busy.
Its great if you want to get really indepth

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So I'm waaaay late to the XBOX One, but my son was dying to play Minecraft so for his 5th birthday we're getting him one. Other than Minecraft, what games for young kids would people recommend? I grabbed him Rocket League and the LEGO Marvel pack, but other than that I'm not sure what games would be appropriate (and worth the money).

So I'm waaaay late to the XBOX One, but my son was dying to play Minecraft so for his 5th birthday we're getting him one. Other than Minecraft, what games for young kids would people recommend? I grabbed him Rocket League and the LEGO Marvel pack, but other than that I'm not sure what games would be appropriate (and worth the money).
I'll PM you a list

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So which system the PS4 or the Xbox x? Just getting one to mess around with and would like a golf game to play. Costco has a PS4 with two controllers for 350. I have zero clue of one is better than the other. Thank you in advance for the Info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So which system the PS4 or the Xbox x? Just getting one to mess around with and would like a golf game to play. Costco has a PS4 with two controllers for 350. I have zero clue of one is better than the other. Thank you in advance for the Info!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you JUST want to play the old Rory game or one of the GC releases I just recommend snagging a preowned Xbox one S from gamestop, or catching deals coming up. System plus a couple games should run you 250-275

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back