Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I bought this with some of the inheritance money left from my grandad passing.

This watch is freaking awesome! Everything from the packaging (that was so much better than the tag) to the finish, to how the watch wears on my wrist. Best watch I've owned by a country mile, and is a definite keeper. Haven't been able to wear it today as my micro screw driver isn't micro enough to adjust the bracelet. That shouod get sorted tomorrow. I cannot wait to wear this thing and have already fallen totally in love with it!

Sorry to hear about your grandad. I am actually looking at an Oris, might be purchasing it this week at some point. Have my eye on the Aquis Small Second Date with the Ti bezel. Love the simple look of a diver, but the build quality looks awesome. Also the lume on the Oris' are redic, such a nice strong blue. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have a picture of mine on my wrist :0)

Got an apple watch for christmas, while not as nice as my citizen eco drive for my birthday... I'll probably get more use out of the apple watch as I'll use it for GPS while golfing and to track my activity while running/playing hockey etc. Got the gold apple watch with navy blue band, and bought a black leather band to class it up a bit.

Some great Christmas hauls in here which is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good Christian

6f247f564dd41ce928107f006249b497.jpg

Speedmaster moon watch. It was my anniversary present from my wife last year and I have worn it everyday since.

Next will be a Pepsi Rolex, but that's a long way off...

Speedmaster moon watch. It was my anniversary present from my wife last year and I have worn it everyday since.

This is what I am leaning towards for my next purchase. Need to make it happen soon

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dream watch. Looks fantastic.

Well I took the plunge on a watch I have been eyeing for a few weeks. Was looking at Tags, Omegas, Baume et Mercier, and even a few Seikos (SKX), but really fell in love with my now Oris Titanium diver. Should be here this week, Happy early 30th to me :0)
zfAU3KF.jpg

My wife decided that this is the year she finally gets a watch. We'll go shopping later today and I'm curious to see what she ends up liking.

My wife decided that this is the year she finally gets a watch. We'll go shopping later today and I'm curious to see what she ends up liking.

A word of caution... my wife was hesitant to get into a nice watch. She got hooked fast! An Omega Ladymatic and AT, 2 Frederique Constants, a Longines, and her daily wear Cartier Ballon Bleu later, she is just as fanatical as me now!!

man I like that one alot, just something I like about silver with the black offset

Dream watch. Looks fantastic.

My father in law just inherited and sold this Rolex pre-Daytona. I tried really, really hard to get him to give it to me...

136957abac0619cb1a1b3bd693224ab0.jpg

Oh man, I want a Speedmaster so bad. They are so gorgeous, and I am a sucker for handwound watches.

My father in law just inherited and sold this Rolex pre-Daytona. I tried really, really hard to get him to give it to me...

136957abac0619cb1a1b3bd693224ab0.jpg

I cant imagine the cost to service that haha

I cant imagine the cost to service that haha

He didn't even bother to service it (although it ran once wound and kept great time). He sent it straight to a private consign agent and sold it pretty quickly. They recommended it not be serviced since any new owner would like want their own service performed on it anyway. It hadn't been worn since the late 50s, when the original owner was killed in a motorcycle accident.

He didn't even bother to service it (although it ran once wound and kept great time). He sent it straight to a private consign agent and sold it pretty quickly. They recommended it not be serviced since any new owner would like want their own service performed on it anyway. It hadn't been worn since the late 50s, when the original owner was killed in a motorcycle accident.

I would wear that thing everywhere. I am a sucker for vintage watches.

It was a gorgeous watch, and in fantastic shape for being 60-plus years old. If it had the original bracelet, it would have brought over $30k...

Back