That's a nice looking watch, Jimmy.

That's a nice looking watch, Jimmy.
Thanks buddy. Just flashy enough. My ss killed it for me. Told Amanda she's gotta step it up for Xmas this year lol

Looks nice Jimmy!

Watches

This has probably been asked before but I can't afford to look at the pictures while searching. :desire:

Outside of Google, what references do you guys use to learn about the watches you are interested in purchasing? Pondering a dress watch and I presume there is quite a market for counterfeits as well as cobbled together "parts" watches. No Rolex's in my future (too many clubs to ho) but an older Omega or equivalent might be nice.

Use the forum, Watchuseek. Imagine THP, but for watch enthusiasts.

As far as buying online... The most legitimate website for discount high end watches is jomashop.com

It's nice to have a quality watch on your wrist lol. Some much nicer than my g shocks and fossil!

f85e251be4e0c5c9e7e80a7aa318edf9.jpg
very nice indeed. must be an old man watch cause I like the style....lol

will post a pic of my new invicta when it comes in...a little Christmas present for my self....lol

Just picked up a couple of new Casio's to add to my collection...

G-100-1BV G-Shock

maxresdefault.jpg

And a MRW200H-1BV

MRW-200H-1B-5.jpg

Went into Tourneau with my wife yesterday to change the battery on her Cartier Tank.....and I almost picked up a Rolex. But I said to myself I haven't even really worn my Breitling or Omega since getting the apple watch lol. So I said maybe next time....this thread is def not good for my wallet.

Went into Tourneau with my wife yesterday to change the battery on her Cartier Tank.....and I almost picked up a Rolex. But I said to myself I haven't even really worn my Breitling or Omega since getting the apple watch lol. So I said maybe next time....this thread is def not good for my wallet.

I commend your strong will... I have been tested many times... and failed. :banghead:

I commend your strong will... I have been tested many times... and failed. :banghead:

Only reason why I was so strong willed was that I broke down and bought a SkyTrak a couple weeks ago :)

Last edited:
2 new watches being delivered Wednesday. I just hope I get to the UPS man before my wife, or I'm dead LOL.

2 new watches being delivered Wednesday. I just hope I get to the UPS man before my wife, or I'm dead LOL.

We will all pray for you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christmas present from the wife! Citizen Eco Drive that won't be a daily wear watch but will get plenty of time on the wrist for sure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451055145.960992.jpg

I can't wait to see all the new timepieces!!!!! Hope I score one, haven't opened gifts yet.

3101696b5ccf52a6f2da6984a2d19fd6.jpg
. The wife thought I was good this year. This is my first "good watch".

Nice looking ag

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Both nice looking pieces, AG and golfinFF!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wife came through with a gorgeous watch for Christmas. Seiko SARY055 model. I love it. Has everything I wanted in a watch. The crystal face. Hacking second hand and a white face.

b4026c987474c3f135876646f847b9e3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That watch looks killer

Wife came through with a gorgeous watch for Christmas. Seiko SARY055 model. I love it. Has everything I wanted in a watch. The crystal face. Hacking second hand and a white face.

b4026c987474c3f135876646f847b9e3.jpg

Those are beautiful fellas.

Love that movado

I'm not a Movado fan usually but that looks great. Love the Seiko as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back