What part of golf do you dislike?

Pace of play for me. Part of me actually looks forward to the cold. That means super fast rounds.

Pace of play.
Playing smart then mishitting that shot to still get in trouble.
The Talker
The guy who plays to a 30 and is super quick to tell you what you are doing wrong
Having someone pick up my ball

The cost of everything in general
Pace of play
How expensive it is to get good service from a course/club
The fact I can't play from January to March

Like many others, pace of play is my main dislike. I'm not a fan of ridiculous green fees either, and there are plenty of them in my current location.

What age does to your game

I hate waiting to play my next round

2 things for me.
First is when players don't fix their divots.
Second are the players that gets so pissed at a shot, they start taking it out on their clubs...Grow up.

Slow play is the killer for me. Add to the fact the people that think they can hit it 340 yards off the tee, so they can't tee off till the group in front of them is a mile down the fairway, and then they all drive it 190 yards.

Also people that are stupidly slow on the greens. I get if you have a 10 foot putt to win the Ryder Cup then it's worth checking it from 20 different angles. When it's a 2 foot tap in on a flat green, JFDI.

Slow play and unfixed ball marks. Luckily my average round is under 3:30 and I only had to endure about 10 rounds in 2015 over 4 hours but I really hate slow play. So much so that I drove off the course on a half a dozen occasions rather than be subject to slow play. My daughter and I played at least 25 9 hole rounds in under 70 minutes this summer. I don't play any tournament golf because the rounds take too long.

I am not a fan of slow play, but at the same time I do not like being rushed around the course. I don't get to play 3/4/5 times a week like some people do so when I do get out to the course I want to enjoy the time away from the day to day stresses of normal life so running round 18 holes in under 2 hours isn't my idea of fun (JB is probably going to see this and ban me from entering any events :alien:)

I can probably count on one hand the number of times it has taken over 4 hours for a round of golf - my rounds are usually a 3 or 4 ball walking which is often less than 3 and a half hours which I don't consider slow

The biggest thing I dislike about golf is the fact that I can't play as often as I would like, but with the job I do I only have the weekend to play. During the summer months I do manage the odd 9 holes after work but we have core hours that have to be covered so I can't get away early too often

Pace of play
Having to clean my clubs
Punched greens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pace of play, slow golfers and golfers that think they're playing for the US open and stalk everything.

Slow play, club throwing tantrums, not playing all winter.

Slow play and guys that break rule #1. I adore golf and everything about it, but slow play and people who are idiots/don't respect the game bother me

Too me that's what it boils down to, lack of respect for the game and other players.

Time. I don't always have even 4 hours to play 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club throwing or anyone who gets in a sour mood over their poor shots or their score. I don't witness it often but when I do I normally will say, " you've never been good enough to get angry over a missed shot."

Pace of play and a 4 some who won't let people play through.

Slow pace of play and rangers that have no common sense/don't do their job.
If those two things were a non-issue, I am sure the majority of us would play quicker and be a bit happier.

A golf ball is not the Hope Diamond.!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Please for Lawd's sake i'll give ya one just move on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slow pace and how expensive golf can be!

Back