2010 PGA Championship (SPOILERS)

ENOUGH EVERYBODY!

Last warning before the thread is locked and some people are sent away for a few days!

Ain't it about bed time for you tykes, ima send jb a shoehorn to wedge you guys out of his crack your dug in like ticks!

And yet implys phisical violence towards me
No one wants any physical violence weezy, heck it's just a comical little video. Everyone on this site is more than willing to go out of their way to be helpful. That is very unusual on the interwebs. So when someone starts calling names it just strikes us as wrong. As a whole, I could see your point. But I just have to go for it so I relate to Phil. There is always room for debate. Just pretend your hanging with your pals. You wouldn't get like that with them would ya? In other words, we all want to be treated like you would want to be treated.

I hate to say it, but it's not like they had a choice on the ruling. That's the way it is, and the players knew that.
The situation totally sucks for DJ, but it's still his (and his caddie's) fault.

I hate to say it but that was the most horseshit call in the history of this sport. Pete Dye laughing about it makes me so mad I would say some things that are just down right hateful so I'll keep them to myself. The gallery standing in that pile of sand alone tells me it is a waste bunker but oh well. I can tell you this, if they would have did that to Tiger Woods the media and rule officials wouldn't be trying to blame DJ for what clearly was a terriblly officiated situation. The gallery should never be allowed on the course in anyway end of discussion. I'm am so pissed over this farce that I wish the players would leave the PGA and start their own tour. All they would need is Tiger to jump ship and the PGA would be dead in its tracks. That would be the best ruling ever made after this pitiful excuse of a major.

Did I start all this with my 13th hole comment.... because if so I'm sorry.

how about Camilo's (<< correct spelling!) zebra shirt?! and scoreboard on squeezing the post between JB's double! lol

What did everyone think of DJ's shirt today? I think it's kind of ugly, to be honest. Which is funny because I love the pinkish/orange version that Day was wearing.

What did everyone think of DJ's shirt today? I think it's kind of ugly, to be honest. Which is funny because I love the pinkish/orange version that Day was wearing.

man, i loved both day and DJ's outfits today. just a good, clean look to it. simple, yet cool little details. i couldn't tell if day's shirt was red or orange though.

i also loved rory's sunday attire. i'd like to see him make that a regular thing.

I'll tell you another guy I think dresses well, Simon Dyson. He's had my favorite wardrobe out of all the Nike guys this year.

how about Camilo's (<< correct spelling!) zebra shirt?! and scoreboard on squeezing the post between JB's double! lol
Yeah, we were going through that earlier. It's pretty much me against the world on that debate.

I'll tell you another guy I think dresses well, Simon Dyson. He's had my favorite wardrobe out of all the Nike guys this year.

yep, i would agree. my fav nike guy for attire is paul casey. i love his getups.

sorry wasnt around before for that, so I'm guessing you liked the shirt?

Yeah, we were going through that earlier. It's pretty much me against the world on that debate.

man, i loved both day and DJ's outfits today. just a good, clean look to it. simple, yet cool little details. i couldn't tell if day's shirt was red or orange though.

i also loved rory's sunday attire. i'd like to see him make that a regular thing.
I don't know why, but I just don't think the charcoal gray and navy combo works. I think a lighter blue instead of the grey would have been a better design.

I hate to say it but that was the most horseshit call in the history of this sport.

Agreed. It exposed one golf oddity that I never thought be an issue: that water hazards are clearly marked with stakes and paint, OB is clearly marked with posts (or other landmarks like roads) but bunkers are defined as a hazard with special rules about playing in them, but they're not marked with any kind of marker or paint.

sorry wasnt around before for that, so I'm guessing you liked the shirt?
Doesn't bother me, as long as you're just going solid white or black everywhere else.

I don't know why, but I just don't think the charcoal gray and navy combo works. I think a lighter blue instead of the grey would have been a better design.

DJ was wearing a navy top and navy bottoms today man. white hat, white belt, white shoes. who had navy/charcoal gray on?

Haha, this post is proof that I can never decide how I want to spell the color between black and white. :)

true it did match the rest of his color scheme, but was a bit over the top for me. and I like bold and different

Doesn't bother me, as long as you're just going solid white or black everywhere else.

That Rory outfit looks like a Lacoste add. In other words, it looked cool.

DJ was wearing a navy top and navy bottoms today man. white hat, white belt, white shoes. who had navy/charcoal gray on?
The accent on the upper back of that shirt is gray, no?

The accent on the upper back of that shirt is gray, no?

ah, yes, yes, i see now. i didn't even really notice it too much myself. i think the charcoal gray kind of gives it an industrial feel. i like it, but i'm more into gray, navy, black, white. simple boring stuff man.

That Rory outfit looks like a Lacoste add. In other words, it looked cool.
Yep, love that color combo. Reminds me of some of the sweet throwback stuff Phil has been wearing this year.

ah, yes, yes, i see now. i didn't even really notice it too much myself. i think the charcoal gray kind of gives it an industrial feel. i like it, but i'm more into gray, navy, black, white. simple boring stuff man.
Yep, nothing wrong with that. It does suit DJ well, I suppose. I've never really seen him out of that color pallette.

I hate to say it but that was the most horseshit call in the history of this sport.

I have to say when I was watching it live (particularly after CBS showed their virtual hole graphic that showed the ball in the bunker), I wondered about it when he grounded his club...but I figured they knew what they were doing, or that it was designated a waste bunker.

Particularly after he grounds the club, then kind of looked around like "Is this a bunker?"

I was hoping DJ or Bubba would win, but Kaymer played well. It was a fun afternoon of golf though, and DJ handled the disappointment well (at least on camera).

I wonder how firm it was. If it was sandy like a normal bunker, or if it played like a hardpan. I mean he couldve felt it under his feet if it were sandy, it wouldve given it away.

Back