Worst Products Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is not necessarily golf related, but this thread is for the worst products you come across. Someone sent me this one today and I literally laughed out loud.

The Selfie Spoon

tumblr_inline_nzdd2vHUWN1t1n6uk_1280.jpg

Sham wow and yes I was the idiot how bought a bunch of them

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Admin
This one has been on THP before.

tumblr_inline_nzdd16f0KV1t1n6uk_1280.jpg

Oh my... the selfie spoon and pizza pouch make me somewhat ashamed of the human race. :bulgy-eyes:

I need to get to an 'as seen on TV" store... i'd imagine the place is littered with items for this thread.

• Admin
I need to get to an 'as seen on TV" store... i'd imagine the place is littered with items for this thread.

No doubt... do those stores actually exist? I'm thinking I don't want to know the answer...

tumblr_lr47s08XIo1qzrlhgo1_500.gif

flowbee-large.jpg

Not lying, when I read the thread title the very first thing that popped into my head was the Flowbee!

maxresdefault.jpg

The shake weight always cracks me up. The Awesome Auger commercial I thought was funny too. Grandma pulls out a tree stump with a cordless drill and one hand hahaha

Hey now, this is a family forum, not sure if that gif is appropriate....

But look how toned her arms are, and she's having so much fun!

As long as we dont get any SLDR C comments, we should be good to go. :alien:

dfb1914c72006f23c4f77837dca7aad2.jpg

The Suck Kut!

iV8XfSz.gif

Seriously though, probably the Shake Weight. You have to be seriously sheltered to not see the problem with that idea...

If you are going to post a gif, this is even better.

LOL at practicing and brings back memories!! Ha ha... I would buy one just cuz Kaley has one. She is so gorgeous.

snuggie.jpg

Back