Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are heating up. Favorites?

Burger_King_is_launching_a-1f80654d0b374c14140db994c081c945

McD-McPick2_embedded.ashx

Wendys-4-for-4-Meal-is-the-Real-Deal.jpg

None right now which sucks. That all looks amazing. Minus the fries I'm a big Wendy's fan

• Admin
None right now which sucks. That all looks amazing. Minus the fries I'm a big Wendy's fan

McPick 2 is a solid deal.
Wendys deal is awesome.
BK might be better than all of them deal wise.

Of those 3... Wendys.

Lower the price of drinks and everyone will be happier. :D

Wendy's value menu used to be so much better. Then they started taking nuggets away thinking people wouldn't notice

I need to stay away from all of it, but I am baffled by McDonalds having mozzarella sticks. Just when you thought you couldn't clog arteries any faster, they added fried breaded cheese.

• Admin
I'd probably go Wendy's, mostly because I don't want to eat a cheese stick from McDs.

Burger King should be illegal.

Dude you dont have to.
Pick any 2 for $2.
You can get 4 McDoubles for $4 if you want.

Wendy's value menu used to be so much better. Then they started taking nuggets away thinking people wouldn't notice

LOL, yeah, I was just reminiscing on $0.99 chili from Wendys.

I'd probably go Wendy's, mostly because I don't want to eat a cheese stick from McDs.

Burger King should be illegal.

Right there behind ya friend, although I'd probably still just go pay full price at Taco Hell.

Of those 3 choice, Wendy's definitely.

Dude you dont have to.
Pick any 2 for $2.

Gimme a McDouble and a Spicy McChicken and I'd be a happy camper.

These are heating up. Favorites?

McD-McPick2_embedded.ashx
The McDouble/McChicken (and another McDouble or McChicken) and fries is what I get anyway! They should just go back to the dollar menu. because that's what they cost for years.

Out of them I have to give it to MC'D's as I hat BK and wendys is hit or miss for me. And even then I rarely go to McDonalds.

Dude you dont have to.
Pick any 2 for $2.

Is it $4 for 4? the one near me is pick 4 for $5. Sad that I know that, but I will stick with McDs breakfast only for as far into 2016 as I can get.

The hot and spicy is easily my favorite fast food so I'm going McDonald's

If you could only have 1 fast food place the rest of your life where would you pick?

Chik Fil A. Probably.
I love that place but there not around me. I think myself personally I'd have to go Taco Hell the thought of no more Quesadillas is scary.

If you could only have 1 fast food place the rest of your life where would you pick?

Sounds like a new thread to me.
Although you will have to set ground rules about regionals and such.

Sounds like a new thread to me.
Although you will have to set ground rules about regionals and such.
I thought about it but wasn't sure if it was warranted so I just threw it in this thread. I'll make a new one.

Back