THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

xp 105 s300

I'd be as happy as a pig in mud. My questions would center around carbon fiber and durability, etc, when compared to steel. I've kept my Rock Hopper (mountain bike) for ages because I am comfortable with the performance and reliability of steel.
So let me ask you guys lets say the event comes to a close and you find out you win MVP? You are going to True Temper what is going through your mind? Any questions you may ask them when you get there?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I am from New York and I rarely use them to change lanes actually almost never. To turn though they are a must

Changing lanes isn't a big deal. It's when I'm waiting to pull out of a side road into heavy traffic and someone turns down the road I'm stuck on without using a turn signal. By the time I realize they're turning, it's too late and I wait another 5 minutes for traffic to clear. There's one spot on my drive home where it's heavily congested and it happens to me nearly everyday.

I say Carolina's. Once you get away from the metropolitan areas you really see some unique people.

The DMV is such a transient place, so our fabric is odd, but forever changing.

Born and raised in NC, grew up in the country and I have to agree, you see some and just say "bless their hearts"

Well my last question went over really well, so lets ask a new one.

Better golf vacation destinations.
Myrtle Beach + Hilton Head vs Williamsburg + Virginia Beach?

I'll say MB + Hilton Head, just because I haven't played any Virginia courses.

Born and raised in NC, grew up in the country and I have to agree, you see some and just say "bless their hearts"

Hahahahaha yeah buddy. "Oh bless their hearts"

Questions for True Temper MVP visit

1) with the advances in graphite shafts and the lighter steel shaft, someone who is looking to go lighter and concerned about wear and tear on the wrists and elbows as one ages why would this person go steel over graphite.

2) with steel shafts how close are the tolerances in weight for each shaft made? Is there a wider range of allowances when mass producing compared to made for the tour guys?

3) will there be a point in time where graphite will completely replace steel shafts?

4) will weight have more of an impact on ball flight compared to flex?

5) what are ways true temper is helping to get rid of the stigma of graphite shafts being for older golfers

Not having played either yet, I'll have to plan some weekend trips over the next few months. :)

You're also probably not driving the speed limit in the left lane.
I am from New York and I rarely use them to change lanes actually almost never. To turn though they are a must

When are signups for this event?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

xp 95 s300.

True Temper Question

What is it about Project X shafts that make them such a favorite among the pro's?

Can graphite shafts ever be as consistent as steel?

S-300, been fit for that shaft for 15 years although recently it also said an S-200

For golf, I'd say Myrtle Beach (and HH). I'd probably spend most of my time at MB though ... I do already anyways. For a purely fun relaxing vacay though, I love Williamsburg.

I'd be as happy as a pig in mud. My questions would center around carbon fiber and durability, etc, when compared to steel. I've kept my Rock Hopper (mountain bike) for ages because I am comfortable with the performance and reliability of steel.

Ole Specialized hey. I still have my 2000 Cannondale Super V 400 and the thing is a beast. Sorry off topic

Same as me

Back