The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son told me this earlier today around 530. I was like no way. Yep it's true. JFF then supposedly tweet out a picture saying he was at home with his dog. Nice alibi assclown.

31f563d12a9b03974ab487c39d743865.jpg

Looks like shag carpet to me.

That would be the second time he's posted a pic of him at home with the dog while he was across the country getting hammered

Two reasons. 1, the guy responsible for drafting him still owns the team so will probably try to get something in trade before cutting him. and 2. He hasn't done anything illegal or that violates any league or team policies that would require him being released and the NFLPA would have a field day with that law suit

He missed his concussion meeting.
And since when does a team need a reason to cut a player?

And if they did need a reason, here is one. He was ****ing terrible.

That would be the second time he's posted a pic of him at home with the dog while he was across the country getting hammered

Ready to get rid of that jersey yet? Or do you still have the same faith my son does? I hope it was the latter.

How can Jerry Jones want that clown?

First he loves the guy for reasons unknown. Second he loves to buy low on guys when their stock is down. See Hardy, McFadden, McClain, Dez off the top of my head.

First he loves the guy for reasons unknown. Second he loves to buy low on guys when their stock is down. See Hardy, McFadden, McClain, Dez off the top of my head.

Dont forget Weeden and Cassel.

I think that's what the players union is there for, no? Hey I'm not defending the fact he's on the roster. I wouldn't have let him in the building today. And if I did let him in I wouldn't have hid him from the media like they did.

I think that's what the players union is there for, no? Hey I'm not defending the fact he's on the roster. I wouldn't have let him in the building today. And if I did let him in I wouldn't have hid him from the media like they did.

The NFLPA is there for a lot of reasons, but teams cut players every single month and every single year.
You dont hear too often about lawsuits over it.

The NFLPA is there for a lot of reasons, but teams cut players every single month and every single year.
You dont hear too often about lawsuits over it.

Ya. I think it's mostly because the owner wanted him so bad and now is stuck with him. Trying to find a trade partner is going to be impossible outside of Dallas and they know that so any deal won't be worth making. Again I would have cut him at 9:01am yesterday.

And fwiw, fellow 2014 first round draft pick Justin Gilbert wasn't at the game either Sunday. His reasoning? "I'm a deep sleeper and over slept through my alarm". For a 1pm game. Good riddance Ray Farmer

Ya. I think it's mostly because the owner wanted him so bad and now is stuck with him. Trying to find a trade partner is going to be impossible outside of Dallas and they know that so any deal won't be worth making. Again I would have cut him at 9:01am yesterday.

And fwiw, fellow 2014 first round draft pick Justin Gilbert wasn't at the game either Sunday. His reasoning? "I'm a deep sleeper and over slept through my alarm". For a 1pm game. Good riddance Ray Farmer

The good news is that Trent Richardson was the alternative, and you can pretty much take him back. The QB pick was terrible (as I said that night) they should have taken the guy the Vikings took. I was mocked, but its cool...haha.

The drafter clearly is not a good evaluator of character.

The good news is that Trent Richardson was the alternative, and you can pretty much take him back. The QB pick was terrible (as I said that night) they should have taken the guy the Vikings took. I was mocked, but its cool...haha.

The drafter clearly is not a good evaluator of character.

No he's not. And not that good with evaluating talent either. Missed on a majority of his picks at least so far. Batonio and Nate Orchard have been solid, Armonty Bryant was solid until his recent legal issue, but man they missed on so many picks. The one thing Farmer did well was find undrafted talent. But even at that they only pan out to be slightly above average players

Pagano gets contact extension with the Colts. Guess they are going to try and work on their issues.

Surprised by the Pagano extension. Thought it was a pretty much done deal that he would be let go and then today he gets a 4 year extension

Bleacher Report tweeted that San Diego officially filed for relocation to Los Angeles today.

And if they did need a reason, here is one. He was ****ing terrible.
Bring in Cardale Jones! He's a good 1st round pick. So we can watch him mess up and ship him off to somewhere else

Bleacher Report tweeted that San Diego officially filed for relocation to Los Angeles today.

St Louis and Oakland did as well

Do the cities losing teams get that $550,000,000 relocation fee or where does money that go?

Bring the Rams back to LA it only makes sense from a business perspective as well as geographical.

Bring the Rams back to LA it only makes sense from a business perspective as well as geographical.
St Louis is the only city seriously offering to build a stadium to keep the team - a 1.1B waterfront facility. Seems off to allow a team to move when local officials are doing their part.

Do the cities losing teams get that $550,000,000 relocation fee or where does money that go?
I thought I read it goes to the owners.

Man oh man... 4 more years with the same regime.

I think Irsay was in an extremely tough spot. 44 wins in 4 years and a locker room that absolutely loves Pagano. There seemed to be a ton of rift between Pagano and Grigson, so I would imagine there will be ALOT of changes as far as say-so that Pagano has going forward, in comparison to the previous years.

I do not think it was the best case scenario, but things could be alot worse, I guess. I could be a Browns fan.

Man oh man... 4 more years with the same regime.

I think Irsay was in an extremely tough spot. 44 wins in 4 years and a locker room that absolutely loves Pagano. There seemed to be a ton of rift between Pagano and Grigson, so I would imagine there will be ALOT of changes as far as say-so that Pagano has going forward, in comparison to the previous years.

I do not think it was the best case scenario, but things could be alot worse, I guess. I could be a Browns fan.
I am really surprised both of them are back. Not surprised with Pagano back for 4 years as the fans gave him a standing ovation on Sunday and the players truly appear to love playing for him.

But the talk here is how Grigson and Pagano don't get along. Seems surprising that Irsay would commit to 3 more years of them working together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back