Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really looking forward to seeing everybody that makes it out at Regional Rivalry this year. Going to be a great time.

Really looking forward to seeing everybody that makes it out at Regional Rivalry this year. Going to be a great time.
Heck for us it's only about 5 hours or so to the course. I know even if I'm not lucky enough to be on the team I'll be looking to come hang out with some THPers for the day.

Heck for us it's only about 5 hours or so to the course. I know even if I'm not lucky enough to be on the team I'll be looking to come hang out with some THPers for the day.

I know I will not be participating, but I was thinking about making the trip anyways, maybe we could arrange a round at a nearby course

You and me both buddy. I'm showing up regardless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like I maybe hictch hiking if I am not chosen!!!!

Already marked the weekend off on the calendar. I'll be making the trip even if I'm not lucky enough to get in. Gotta show support for the teams, THP and TT.

Same here, I'll need to switch some things around but really want to be at this one regardless, sounds like we will be able to play anyway, maybe not the same course, but get to play nonetheless

Maybe a non participating (yet supporting/cheerleading) outing in the works, it sounds like.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Saw Pennfair was honoring any dicks or GG gift cards. Don't really like the place but figured I'd mention it.

Question for the THPers in this area.
The Dean of THP is supposed to be flying out of there tomorrow morning for PGA Show Coverage.
Flights running okay?

The Dean of THP is supposed to be flying out of there tomorrow morning for PGA Show Coverage.
Flights running okay?
I don't see any issues getting out of Rochester or Buffalo at all. We have about 3 inches on the ground here which is like summer for us.

Flights running okay?
Not sure how Albany is they may have gotten more than us.

Awesome. :bulgy-eyes:
I think we booked his flight out of Albany.
I just checked their forecast. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 29. Airports around here with that weather will be fine. I'd be shocked if he wasn't out on time.

I just checked their forecast. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and 29. Airports around here with that weather will be fine. I'd be shocked if he wasn't out on time.

Thanks.
Assuming he is not waiting for a plane to arrive, we should be good then.
Pick him up at noon
Go straight to Orlando.
Unpack Tour Van
Then meetings start tomorrow night, so its going to be fast.

Thanks.
Assuming he is not waiting for a plane to arrive, we should be good then.
Pick him up at noon
Go straight to Orlando.
Unpack Tour Van
Then meetings start tomorrow night, so its going to be fast.

Yea I can't speak for Albany either, just under 3 hours from me, but we didn't get any snow at all from this storm so far

Flights running okay?
It's a balmy 23° and dry as a bone here today. Like you said, unless his plane is coming from an area affected, there should be no problem.

Flying Southwest? Because I think that Albany - Orlando direct flight is a dedicated back and forth.

It's a balmy 23° and dry as a bone here today. Like you said, unless his plane is coming from an area affected, there should be no problem.

Flying Southwest? Because I think that Albany - Orlando direct flight is a dedicated back and forth.

I believe he is, but he is flying into Tampa.

I believe he is, but he is flying into Tampa.
Direct? Or a stop in BWI? Because that may not happen…

And good thing he's on the ONE nonstop flight tomorrow:

8b041094111eb9041ebd1f27d2674191.jpg

Because I'd be shocked if those other flights fly.

Oh damn, thanks OC.
So as long as plane is there, I think he is good to go.

Wondering if any local courses will be open any days next we with temps possibly hitting 50°.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back