Scotty Cameron putters

I agree. I have owned many covers in the past, some I am ashamed to say I sold well before they appreciated to levels now but all they ever did was sit on a rack. 79.99 is steep for something to look at. I'd rather use that to buy clubs now. If I'd only have held on to that Scotty Tiffany cover....
The Tiffany stuff is at ridiculous prices right now. In-sane!

I agree. I have owned many covers in the past, some I am ashamed to say I sold well before they appreciated to levels now but all they ever did was sit on a rack. 79.99 is steep for something to look at. I'd rather use that to buy clubs now. If I'd only have held on to that Scotty Tiffany cover....

The tiffany covers look amazing. I'm a sucker for lighter blue colours so naturally they appeal to me like crazy.. But that's a number I won't be willing to spend on something that doesn't last. Good on those who acquire them and enjoy them -- Just not for me! I did game my hula for the first time while Six4Three5 was visiting last month. This thing is awesome.

hc801-2.jpg

When I talk myself into buying a Scotty, like I have a few times in the past, I always bargain hunt for his civers, like I do for everyone elses. My favorite one was a limited release 2012 custom shop cover, the white one with the rainbow smileys. I think I got it for a little under $60. But after 4, I think I'm done with Scotty. I just can't.

The tiffany covers look amazing. I'm a sucker for lighter blue colours so naturally they appeal to me like crazy.. But that's a number I won't be willing to spend on something that doesn't last. Good on those who acquire them and enjoy them -- Just not for me! I did game my hula for the first time while Six4Three5 was visiting last month. This thing is awesome.

hc801-2.jpg

Do you have one to spare ?! :)

93 dollars + shipping gets you this:

2016clubcameronkit_main1-1601.png

Plus the ability to buy the limited run stuff when it becomes available (albeit tough to get).
I like the headcovers. Some of the better Club Cameron ones theyve done

Many of Scotty's one offs are awesome. That one, is stupid.

8,500 for an opportunity to have guests to your house gawk at something useless. Mmmmmhmmmm.

You saying my putting is so bad I need someone else holding it???
I can go so many ways with that one but I will leave it.

All I am saying it is rare and very unique something I know we both look for. It is not my preferred headstyle though

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was browsing through the cameron gallery and what do you know? All putters are sold. I wonder how quickly they sell at $3500 a piece...

Also here's a question for the scotty fanatics. The super rat I have coming is 34". I game my putters at 33. So should I just chop and grip as I always do or should I send to custom shop? Will doing it myself devalue it? I'm thinking just do it and should I ever decide to sell, send to custom shop to restore to original, which the price isn't bad at all to reshaft and grip

I was browsing through the cameron gallery and what do you know? All putters are sold. I wonder how quickly they sell at $3500 a piece...

Also here's a question for the scotty fanatics. The super rat I have coming is 34". I game my putters at 33. So should I just chop and grip as I always do or should I send to custom shop? Will doing it myself devalue it? I'm thinking just do it and should I ever decide to sell, send to custom shop to restore to original, which the price isn't bad at all to reshaft and grip
They have Putters on site at the gallery too. Think a visit is needed?

It served a purpose, but the person selling it is 2nd owner and only trying to make some money.

From the 2005 GolfDigest interview.
It's fun to be creative. There's a putter named Double Trouble. It's a two-player model consisting of a symmetrical clubhead with two shafts emanating from the heel and toe, so two people facing each other are controlling the same putter. I invented it as a team-building exercise for meetings and conferences. The challenge is to see how many 20-foot putts the two players can hole in two minutes. After each putt the players are required to switch sides, so they hit the same number of putts left- and right-handed. The players have to be on the same page in terms of rhythm, tempo and timing to putt the ball toward the hole. It's fun to do, hysterical to watch and emphasizes the importance of having two minds think as one.

I want to change the lie angle on a Scotty... would you recommend sending it in or just going to Golfsmith?

I personally would do it myself or have a shop do it. Then again even if I had a circle t I would do the length and lie and such myself I buy a putter to use I don't worry about what I do to resale

I personally would do it myself or have a shop do it. Then again even if I had a circle t I would do the length and lie and such myself I buy a putter to use I don't worry about what I do to resale

This is just a regular Newport that I am wanting to buy. I wasnt sure if I should spend the extra cash and hassle time to send it in to Scotty to have it bent.

93 dollars + shipping gets you this:

2016clubcameronkit_main1-1601.png

Plus the ability to buy the limited run stuff when it becomes available (albeit tough to get).
Those are actually some of the better items I have seen from CC, I might actually join this year TBH.

I had a really nice SC club cameron duffle bag in mint condition, but i couldn't pass up the incredible price someone offered me on ebay as a buy it now... I guess others must be bigger collectors then i was. Helped purchase a new club or two. IMO i think the last backpack they did looked nicer, but to each their own. I'm happy with my Wilson Staff backpack from #personaldistance.

I had a really nice SC club cameron duffle bag in mint condition, but i couldn't pass up the incredible price someone offered me on ebay as a buy it now... I guess others must be bigger collectors then i was. Helped purchase a new club or two. IMO i think the last backpack they did looked nicer, but to each their own. I'm happy with my Wilson Staff backpack from #personaldistance.

Yep. That backpack is awesome.

This dang thread. Read to much of it and bought a Circa 62 tonight

Seeing that restored TeI3, makes me want to see if the Scotty Custom Shop could do something this this one...

ddebe6b47a42b5e6a66391eb61e79e6a.jpg

88998e6b55d599f74b85aa7943f391d0.jpg

e3e2472a0ad63348990db9dd1c96e4be.jpg

My wife would kill me though... Lol

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would you be willing to part with it?

Kc720 just posted about getting Club Cameron.

How many of you guys do that? Do you buy for the Club Cameron gear or the limited release stuff?

I was a member last year and just renewed. I typically join if I like the stuff but seldom use the pre-purchase opportunity. If it's something I really like though, I like the opportunity.

Back