Calling all Carolinians

Might be able to make that work. Where you thinking about playing?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I hadn't really gotten that far, to be honest. I was just trying to get gauge what the interest was and go from there based on where everyone is.

I'd be interested in the next weekend. We're coming back into town at noon on the 17th, so I'll probably just see if Knights Play in Raleigh is open.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I would be able to make the Tobacco Road gathering, but while I'm not for certain yet, I may be able to play the following weekend. Would anyone have some interest in playing?

I may be able to but I won't know til Tobacco road, my schedule has been crazy so far this year

Speaking of what time works for everyone for TR also I am going to wait until the end of the week before making a time to check the weather. Also TR requires a credit card to make a time I do not mind doing it but if your in you need to be in or let me know 48 hours in advance.

Being the fair weathered golfer that I am, I'm gonna have to play it by ear for either weekend. 45°-50° is my threshold.

I think the wife has something planned for the 16/17th so I'm out. Sorry guys.

How does the weekend after that work for you?
I think the wife has something planned for the 16/17th so I'm out. Sorry guys.

I wouldn't mind driving somewhere. I know you're doing your 30 days 30 courses thing, so I'd be down for whatever.
Maybe possibly. Depends on where and what time.

Wife expressed an interest in going to Raleigh this weekend. So who knows, if I can convince my buddy (his wife and mine are bff's and we stay at their house) that he wants to golf with me we'll be out somewhere playing a round. He enjoys Falls Village, so maybe there.

Right now, twilight golf there (after 1pm) is $25 with cart.
https://www.cgmarketingsystems.com/coupons/viewcoupon.asp?id=14780&mode=view
I'm on call this week so not sure I can make anything happen. You never know though keep me updated.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Is there a good site or what not for booking a weekend trip down to Pinehurst. I have used Tobacco Road Travel, but I was wondering if there were any other options.

Is there a good site or what not for booking a weekend trip down to Pinehurst. I have used Tobacco Road Travel, but I was wondering if there were any other options.
What courses are you looking to play? TRT is solid or if your looking for Pinehurst you can go direct through the resort themselves

Wife expressed an interest in going to Raleigh this weekend. So who knows, if I can convince my buddy (his wife and mine are bff's and we stay at their house) that he wants to golf with me we'll be out somewhere playing a round. He enjoys Falls Village, so maybe there.

Right now, twilight golf there (after 1pm) is $25 with cart.
https://www.cgmarketingsystems.com/coupons/viewcoupon.asp?id=14780&mode=view

I would love to join you, but I have to stay close to the house this weekend if I'm going to Tobacco Road the following weekend. I'll probably just walk a round on either Saturday or Sunday here on Ft. Bragg.

Are we still on for Tobacco Road next week?

Are we still on for Tobacco Road next week?
Still waiting to hear who all is in. So far myself ,trout,pegleg,rich, yourself and I am probably missing one or two (fill in some others if I missed you. Does anyone have a preference in time?

Also as said before (not directed at anyone specific just everyone )if you commit it needs be firm or let me know 48 hours in advance if you can't make it.

I'm in, though it's a haul for me so I'd prefer sometime in the 10-11 tee time, if possible. Any earlier than that and I'll probably have to pass. Don't make plans just based on my wishes, though.

I'm in, though it's a haul for me so I'd prefer sometime in the 10-11 tee time, if possible. Any earlier than that and I'll probably have to pass. Don't make plans just based on my wishes, though.
We usually try not to go any earlier than that just because of travel for people (plus if I happen to have a hangover like last week I can sleep it off a bit )

I'm still in for Tobacco Road.

I was working on the game a little today. No more 200 balls a day though. The pro was out there and we were talking a bit about my recent troubles, mainly going from my miss being low left to being high right overnight. Just looking at a couple swings, it seems like I'm just out of sync so he gave me a couple drills to work on staying connected throughout the golf swing to get rid of the massive OTT move that has mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

​My over the top doesn't show up as much on the range as it does on the course. I'm going to pass on TR due to I just joined a Country Club and feel I need to play there for now due to the money spent. This also will please the wife.:flowers4u:

It will be around the middle of February before I'm able to join you guys on the course. I've gotten a lot of things behind me this past year, so I'll be able to join the Carolina's outings this year.

It will be around the middle of February before I'm able to join you guys on the course. I've gotten a lot of things behind me this past year, so I'll be able to join the Carolina's outings this year.

Looking forward to it clutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here clutch. Life was crazy in 2015. Good things fortunately, just super busy and it's easy to get caught up in it all. This year I'm taking a step back and want to make sure I enjoy some time to relax a bit more, meet new people and play some golf in other places in NC.

Whats the next thing u guys have planned?

Same here clutch. Life was crazy in 2015. Good things fortunately, just super busy and it's easy to get caught up in it all. This year I'm taking a step back and want to make sure I enjoy some time to relax a bit more, meet new people and play some golf in other places in NC.

Whats the next thing u guys have planned?
We are playing Tobacco Road next Sunday still spots open if you are interested

Back