Calling all Carolinians

What a great day guys! Thanks to Ron for putting together and thanks to Bo Marc and Chance for putting up with my game today. That was a blast and I certainly hope I can make T.R.

Thanks to Tom and Marc for the original idea I just set the time :). Big props to the course as well for giving us 25$ off rack rate

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That course got the better of me, but what a tremendous layout. Sandhills golf at its best. I've never played that many 450+ yd par 4's on one course. What a challenging and beautiful course!

That course got the better of me, but what a tremendous layout. Sandhills golf at its best. I've never played that many 450+ yd par 4's on one course. What a challenging and beautiful course!

And when you look at the scorecard, you see a short par 4 coming up and then your dreams are dashed when it's straight uphill.

Don't know if I'd actually call 380 short. But yes daunting none the less. I really don't see how all that added up to only 6700 yds. Somebody do the math!?

Sounds like a great day out there, guys. Wish I could have joined you all. I'm sure there was a lot of talk about the Regional Rivalry.

Dormie saw plenty of C200 action today!

Not sure when on the 17th the Mrs and I will be back in town, but I'll see what I can do. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Made it home safe. Going to try and make it for TR, but I'm running a charity event the night before that will run late.

Had an absolute blast playing with Ron, Richard, and Tom today. Scores didn't matter, we just flat out had a good time

Hopefully we can not get broken tree limbs stuck in the accelerator next time

Was great seeing old faces and meeting some new ones. Can't wait for next time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

​Another shot from yesterday get together.

I took some pics yesterday and I'll post them this evening.

It was great meeting all the new to me folks yesterday and seeing all the familiar faces of old friends, it was a blast and I love these get togethers. Thanks Ron.

Made it home safe. Going to try and make it for TR, but I'm running a charity event the night before that will run late.

Had an absolute blast playing with Ron, Richard, and Tom today. Scores didn't matter, we just flat out had a good time

Hopefully we can not get broken tree limbs stuck in the accelerator next time

Was great seeing old faces and meeting some new ones. Can't wait for next time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You've also been added to the exclusive list of people that Ron has tried to kill in a golf cart. Welcome to the club.

​Matt bombing one

That was an interesting hole. I cleared the forced carry but wound up just short of the fairway. Found my ball, along with three ProV1s so I won the hole as far as I was concerned.

I'm not sure if I would be able to make the Tobacco Road gathering, but while I'm not for certain yet, I may be able to play the following weekend. Would anyone have some interest in playing?

I'm not sure if I would be able to make the Tobacco Road gathering, but while I'm not for certain yet, I may be able to play the following weekend. Would anyone have some interest in playing?
I won't have my clubs that weekend unfortunately

I won't have my clubs that weekend unfortunately

What wait?!?!

You could always borrow mine and I could rock my Hogan Blades. It would be entertaining at least to see me try to hit them.

Might be able to make that work. Where you thinking about playing?

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'd be interested in the next weekend. We're coming back into town at noon on the 17th, so I'll probably just see if Knights Play in Raleigh is open.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Playing UNC Finley tomorrow. At my current HDCP, if I play the blues (6231 yards, 127 slope) I have a course handicap of 28. That puts me right at a score of 100. Let's see if I play better than my cap tomorrow.

Going to play my brush tee's for Marc's benefit. Looking at my driving distances from Dormie Club and had several at around 230 and all but one was over 200. So hopefully my tee game works again tomorrow because I think I'll need it.

Playing UNC Finley tomorrow. At my current HDCP, if I play the blues (6231 yards, 127 slope) I have a course handicap of 28. That puts me right at a score of 100. Let's see if I play better than my cap tomorrow.

Going to play my brush tee's for Marc's benefit. Looking at my driving distances from Dormie Club and had several at around 230 and all but one was over 200. So hopefully my tee game works again tomorrow because I think I'll need it.

If you get off the tee like you did at dormie you will break 100

Back