NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps sign Mike Richards to a 1 year deal

Caps sign Mike Richards to a 1 year deal
Sweet. .. another center/forward from LA. 1 year for $1 Million. What can it hurt? 3rd line maybe?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sweet. .. another center/forward from LA. 1 year for $1 Million. What can it hurt? 3rd line maybe?

Goes to help replace Beagle and a veteran presence as well.

Goes to help replace Beagle and a veteran presence as well.
Won 2 Cups ... so we got that going for us! LOL

Caps just needed someone to run to the dealer.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow, massive deal! Ryan Johansen for Seth Jones.

Franchise center for franchise defensemen, at least I think so. I'm surprised either GM had the balls to do it.

Franchise center for franchise defensemen, at least I think so. I'm surprised either GM had the balls to do it.

Well, one already has a beaut in Weber.

Columbus is back to having no #1 center. All because Joey had a bad offseason with an irregular heartbeat scare or something.

Management in Columbus blows. I hate it.

I think it's a win win. Torts had something against johanson. Let's see what he and forsberg can do together for my FH team.

It's going to be comical near the end of this sucky year.

Ryan Murray
Seth Jones
Boone Jenner
William Karlsson
Dalton Prout

All RFAs for Columbus... With every single one of them factoring in the current lineup.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Well, one already has a beaut in Weber.

Columbus is back to having no #1 center. All because Joey had a bad offseason with an irregular heartbeat scare or something.

Management in Columbus blows. I hate it.

To be fair it's more because of Torts. Johannsen doesn't fit his style of play at all. He basically wanted him gone the second he got there. Just don't think they ever meshed.

To be fair it's more because of Torts. Johannsen doesn't fit his style of play at all. He basically wanted him gone the second he got there. Just don't think they ever meshed.

Torts has been a moron for a lot of years, dude. Would you like to confirm for me, who brought him in (and paid handsomely for him at that)?

Torts has been a moron for a lot of years, dude. Would you like to confirm for me, who brought him in (and paid handsomely for him at that)?

I mean the front office did. So ipso facto it was the front office that got rid of Johansen. But they did so because of him.

I mean the front office did. So ipso facto it was the front office that got rid of Johansen. But they did so because of him.

I don't really agree, but that's fine. Jarmo is on record for saying his defense core was strong, and he didn't care what people thought about it.

Forty games later, he dealt his strongest offensive product for a defenseman. That is concerning. Very concerning.

I don't really agree, but that's fine. Jarmo is on record for saying his defense core was strong, and he didn't care what people thought about it.

Forty games later, he dealt his strongest offensive product for a defenseman. That is concerning. Very concerning.

Don't agree with what? Who brought torts in or who is to blame for Johansen being dealt off?

You don't think torts was the reason?

Nah. This is what Torts does -- He pushes people. And Joey had a terrible offseason and was probably going to need another before he got back to being genuinely competitive...

But I don't think a functional front office would take the advice of a coach like torts and deal their best offensive product away purely because he wanted it that way.

Nah. This is what Torts does -- He pushes people. And Joey had a terrible offseason and was probably going to need another before he got back to being genuinely competitive...

But I don't think a functional front office would take the advice of a coach like torts and deal their best offensive product away purely because he wanted it that way.

I gotcha

It's going to be comical near the end of this sucky year.

Ryan Murray
Seth Jones
Boone Jenner
William Karlsson
Dalton Prout

All RFAs for Columbus... With every single one of them factoring in the current lineup.

All the better for Edmonton to offer sheet Jones... /me rubs hands together and laughs maniacally

All the better for Edmonton to offer sheet Jones... /me rubs hands together and laughs maniacally

haha yeah, because Edmonton needs another gift from the NHL to get better...

That team needs to get blocked from getting a top pick for the next 10 years.

I'm not too optimistic about this year, but I'll be *shocked* if they have a lottery pick from 2017-2023.

The last decade has been pretty horrendous, but they actually have competent management now.

All this talk about the Columbus D has me wondering what ever happened to Wisniewski.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

All this talk about the Columbus D has me wondering what ever happened to Wisniewski.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The Wiz factor is a funny one dude.. Despite his inability to shoot low and defensive gaps, he was great with the puck from hit net to the opponents blueline.

I miss those outlet passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back