Snedeker Puts New Bridgestone Gear into Play

Slightly OT, but is Sneds still using the Bridgestone putter? Couldn't tell from the footage I have seen?

JM

Slightly OT, but is Sneds still using the Bridgestone putter? Couldn't tell from the footage I have seen?

JM

Nope, it didn't last all that long in the bag last year IIRC.

Tanks, all I could really see was some sort of flow neck.

JM

About time Sneds got with the program. Bye bye Burner.

Nice to see him throw a BStone driver in the bag. That seems fast for a ball to go into play really makes me want to be a Bridgestone Baller.

I think the most interesting thing here is the driver swap. His love for the burner is clearly documented. He's tried other things in the past but has always kept the burner. For him to bag a new driver instantly says alot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the most interesting thing here is the driver swap. His love for the burner is clearly documented. He's tried other things in the past but has always kept the burner. For him to bag a new driver instantly says alot.

Crazy part of it is? I have his new driver sitting in front of me and have not taken a swing with it yet.
Now I have to, right?

Crazy part of it is? I have his new driver sitting in front of me and have not taken a swing with it yet.
Now I have to, right?

Well, duh! Haha

Is this a PGA show release date?

Well, duh! Haha

Is this a PGA show release date?

Release date will be after that, and THP will have up a preview thread before it actually. Think Monday or Tuesday, unless my request gets granted.

Release date will be after that, and THP will have up a preview thread before it actually. Think Monday or Tuesday, unless my request gets granted.

Work your mojo bud!***

***that sounds awful

Now I have to, right?

Good god man get to the course!

That last sentence is intriguing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Now I have to, right?

is this a serious question?!?!? :alien:

Snedeker had a good, bogey free round yesterday. He's right in contention at Kapalua

The JGR is not a Japan only offering, Cookie. It just launched there first. A slightly different U.S. version will be available here in March and that is what Sneds is playing.

I hope the US version is a bit less "transformer" looking than the 815.

Full details on this coming tomorrow on THP including in hand photos and some early thoughts.

Great week for release info here on THP.

Back