What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a damn thing other than thp. Killing me

Me too. I hate the freaking cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent some time on the range with Emart, CAA_Beat, and Matt. Always fun to shoot the breeze and get some swings in.

Me too. I hate the freaking cold.

We have few days of upper 40s coming up but I'm afraid it's not nearly enough to melt the ice and snow... looks like another trip to indoor facility this next week for me

We have few days of upper 40s coming up but I'm afraid it's not nearly enough to melt the ice and snow... looks like another trip to indoor facility this next week for me

Same here. Fortunately we didn't get any that stuck but I'm not sure if the course will let me on as the greens are frozen solid.

Just range time and thp. Hoping to get out a couple times this week with weather in the 40's

THPed, went to the PGA Tour Superstore and putted at home. Putting, putting and more putting this winter!

Opened this!!!
9b91f7a2b077e361f48a6c741ca8369d.jpg

Pictures don't do this bag justice. So amazing in person.

A whole lot of THP'ing in addition to my living room practice swings. I also perused the interwebz for a Black Clover hat for my mega dome and I've been looking at Cru Golf leather head covers.

Last edited:
Just a bunch of THPing today.

Went to the range... Worked with my Callaway XR driver, had very good results! Then went to the practice green and did alot of putting and chipping

That's a beautiful bag mmaynard, but I would be afraid to leave the house with all that white.

Cleaned the clubs up after a soggy round on Friday. Practiced some putting in the house, THP'd, and now watching the TOC.

That's a beautiful bag mmaynard, but I would be afraid to leave the house with all that white.

Yeah I don't see it traveling very far from the house.

Moved my bag from the car to the gameroom. Noticed how filthy and muddy my clubs were, but didnt clean them.

Picked up a proof ball from a friend. This is how my Chrome Softs will be marked. Along with an Issac logo coming this week.

e4ef2ba1877301ccb48d8aab213fcaba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Went to Golfsmith and hit the coming soon Cobra F6 irons, a demo 7 iron head with the Cobra King F6 flighted steel regular shaft. Hit it 145-148 yds. My gamer 7 iron is a 140 yd club. Great feel at impact and will be hitting more irons when they become available, or I just might pull the trigger on a custom set. Many shafts to pick from, upright and flat lie selections, numerous grip selections. Me likey. :banana:

THPd, swapped SM5s for MD3s and I'm heading to the range now to wear out the GBB and CF 16s.

Putting practice and THP

Practiced putting, THP'd, and drooled over some new clubs I desperately want.

Winter man cave is back in business. Rolled some putts and hit some short irons.

Putted on the carpet, worked on some half SW with more bounce shots with the wiffle balls, discussed CFB and rum

Cleaned my clubs and stared at Rose & Fire headcovers for most of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back