Michigan hackers, check in here

I'd vote after.

I'm in for before. We gots some playoff football on too!

Also count me in for long drive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm out for all extra curriculars, my wife has put me on a very tight time window, especially with 4 hours of drive time.

#KitchenPass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well that's 3 votes before, 1 vote after. What say you wary travelers from the north pole?

My only opp would be before.

#KitchenPass

#imonlyhome2daysishouldbehappyicandoanything

Well it appears we are split before and after haha.

Why not both?

I'll be the tie breaker, go before. Thats the only way I could possibly go.

Why not both?

I was thinking the same thing myself. I may do that!

And just a quick update, I think the captain jdtox said he will have some sort of challenge or format for us to follow for this. Also, never know what might show up there to take home.

I will call the clubhouse today and see what courses they have in their catalog. I don't think we all need to play the same course but at least want to get it out there since I haven't been able to find the info online.

I am going to most likely do Carl's before too...

So Cattails had too many courses to list off, 54 available on their aboutGolf simulators. Some of them include the overplayed Pebble, Spyglass, a lot of TPCs, and the callers favorite was Wildstone. So we will have a plethora of courses to decide from.

So Cattails had too many courses to list off, 54 available on their aboutGolf simulators. Some of them include the overplayed Pebble, Spyglass, a lot of TPCs, and the callers favorite was Wildstone. So we will have a plethora of courses to decide from.
I'll let everyone else decide on the course. I am more so excited to just get to hit with some THPers again. The course we play doesn't really mean a big deal to me.

I vote for tpc Scottsdale!

I vote for tpc Scottsdale!

I like that pick. Hope the crowd is rowdy at 16 for us. Heard they will be heckling the captain.

Looking forward to it. Hit too many balls yesterday and got a damn blister. Bad timing.

Looking forward to tomorrow boys!

Can't wait either! Idk how it's going to turn out for my golf game, but it will be fun!

Morning everyone. Looks like the downriver carpool will be going to festivities before and after the sim session, if there are still interested parties wanting both. Planning on carls at 11 or so for a few, then 15 minutes up to cattails.

MusicMaster and I will be on the road @ 10:10 cant wait!

Loaded up some extras also...

Have fun boys.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Have fun gents and hit em straight!

Have fun guys

Hate fun today! Hit them well!

Back