Michigan hackers, check in here

Any gam (Golf Association of Michigan) members here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any gam (Golf Association of Michigan) members here?

Used to be but have been using the US Handicap service the last few years

Not GAM, going to sign on with US Handicap

I'm not really worrying about the handicap service though it's nice, there were a couple tournaments and golf days I was going to try and do this year and was wondering if anyone else would be interested. We could try and find one that works for multiple people.

I am a member.

Well there will be a couple of us at the very least. I was really eying the Radrick Farms outing and the TPC Detroit outing, just running through the quick list, and there is also a team event also, that may be fun.

I want to join something of the sort. Which of these would be he best option?

I want to join something of the sort. Which of these would be he best option?

The US Handicap I was referring to is at the top of the forum just click the Handicap Tracking button. You can keep an official hdcp, by entering scores and you can even go back and enter scores from last years league play or any rounds if you still have the score card. Its only $30/year I believe.

If you want the GAM one it might be slightly more, not sure? but there is tournaments and stuff which you have access to like jspangs mentiond

The US Handicap I was referring to is at the top of the forum just click the Handicap Tracking button. You can keep an official hdcp, by entering scores and you can even go back and enter scores from last years league play or any rounds if you still have the score card. Its only $30/year I believe.

If you want the GAM one it might be slightly more, not sure? but there is tournaments and stuff which you have access to like jspangs mentiond

And you get to save $2 on range balls at Carls. Every little bit helps :) Some of the GAM events are fun, unfortunately most are held on Mondays which makes it tough. My dad and I have played in the father-son event a bunch of times. Great event.

I believe gam is $35, but you do get a lot of discounts, I believe Miles gives a $25 range card and a $25 off coupon for a purchase over $100. On top of the other things I had listed. Personally I think it's one of the best $35 I spend all year on golf.

I believe gam is $35, but you do get a lot of discounts, I believe Miles gives a $25 range card and a $25 off coupon for a purchase over $100. On top of the other things I had listed. Personally I think it's one of the best $35 I spend all year on golf.

I couldn't remember what it was, but the one year I had it I found zero use for any of the discounts around me. I just liked having a real hdcp and found it interesting the first time I actually kept track of all my scores.

This information is really helpful. Thanks guys!

I couldn't remember what it was, but the one year I had it I found zero use for any of the discounts around me. I just liked having a real hdcp and found it interesting the first time I actually kept track of all my scores.

They are partnered with the USGA, I believe. So it's still a USGA handicap. It really goes either way, I had and used it, and have not had and did just fine without it.

Keep me posted. Definitely interested. Have made one of the outings yet, but hear they are good. A scramble team might be worthwhile as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Well there will be a couple of us at the very least. I was really eying the Radrick Farms outing and the TPC Detroit outing, just running through the quick list, and there is also a team event also, that may be fun.

Keep me posted. Definitely interested. Have made one of the outings yet, but hear they are good. A scramble team might be worthwhile as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

This came in my email today. It's at Bedford Hills GC in Temperance, MI - right on the MI/OH border:

"Buy one Get one Free Simulator Special!

State of the Art Simulators!
Play 1 of 84 world renowned courses!!

Buy one 18 hole round at regular price and get the second round FREE. A $29 savings!

Offer is only good Saturday and Sunday, January 23rd and 24th AND Saturday and Sunday, January 30th and 31st.

Tee times highly recommended.

Open 8AM to 11PM Saturday and 8AM to 10PM Sunday.
(BHGC will close at 5 PM if there are no tee times booked)

734-854-4653

www.bedfordhillsgolf.com

Must bring printed email for special

Limit one per player"

If interested let me know. I have availability to play this weekend.

I think I could make those dates work

I could go early either day. Let me know. Thanks for the heads up.
This came in my email today. It's at Bedford Hills GC in Temperance, MI - right on the MI/OH border:

Buy one 18 hole round at regular price and get the second round FREE. A $29 savings!

Offer is only good Saturday and Sunday, January 23rd and 24th AND Saturday and Sunday, January 30th and 31st.

734-854-4653

www.bedfordhillsgolf.com

Limit one per player"

734-854-4653

www.bedfordhillsgolf.com

Limit one per player"

Unfortunately can't make either of those.

734-854-4653

www.bedfordhillsgolf.com

Limit one per player"

I could do early on the 30th perhaps. Won't know about the 31st til next week.

Okay so let's look at the 30th. I will call today and see what is open for that morning. I have used their sims before and they were good for me. There are three bays side by side and tables behind each of them so you can interact.

Most likely can't make any of these... Dang Saturday MBA class!

Sorry boys, cant make it. Golfing down in Fla next weekend. Sure you guys will have fun.

Back