Vote for my new headcovers

• White with black/red

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • Red with black

Votes: 41 44.1%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 12.9%

• Total voters
I voted option 1. I think they match the bag a bit better having the white in there.

Red and black for me.

what brand are those head covers?

I sent you my vote. It's a no brainer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the looks of that bag. The headcovers really aren't my thing, but of the two choices, I think Option 1 works better.

I love helping spend your money. Option 2.

I voted neither, because I think that Stitch Golf (which are the headcovers in my bag) are more appealing than the Rose and Fire headcovers. Example of driver headcover that would work for your bag:

Front_1024x1024.jpg

I'd vote option 1

Option 1 with the white color to balance things out a bit.

Curious what head covers are in the OP. I don't see them on Rose and Fire website.

Curious what head covers are in the OP. I don't see them on Rose and Fire website.

Hmm...they should be. I pulled them off the website. Find the driver cover and the pic for all the headcovers in that style will be the last pic for a given style.

Thank you all for your input. My bag comes in Thursday and I want to see the red color in the bag before ordering. There were several people (some in text, some in this thread, and some in PMs) that sent me some Navy headcovers but I'm not 100% sure the navy will match the brighter blue in the bag.

I love shopping for headcovers but dang it can be hard to find good matches. If I don't love the look of the Rose and Fire ones when I get my bag in, I may consider ordering a set of Jan Craigs but I would really like to move away from the knit covers for this bag.

The red look great, and the Rose and Fire is a great choice!

Red and black

Option 1 - looking forward to seeing the Rose and Fire first hand.

I voted neither, because I think that Stitch Golf (which are the headcovers in my bag) are more appealing than the Rose and Fire headcovers. Example of driver headcover that would work for your bag:

Front_1024x1024.jpg

I'm going to check out the Stitch site some tomorrow. At first glance on my phone there are some good options out there.

If anyone has some other brands I should check out, just let me know.

#2, red and black. I like the red lines of #1, but the white doesn't do anything for me with the bag.

I like option 1, reason being the red lines of the headcover seem to complement the red lines of the bag.

I agree with this.

Option 2

Won't the covers end up costing more than the new bag ?

#2...White ones get dirty too quickly!

Back