I like Granite Falls ...but there are plenty of good ones around. If you have room for an extra let me know.

I like Granite Falls ...but there are plenty of good ones around. If you have room for an extra let me know.
Thanks! Will do, we will probably go to at least one game in Glendale. Going to watch some Texas Rangers games. Misplaced Texans are always welcome!

May be coming out to AZ to watch some spring training baseball and play some golf the last week of March. We will be in Surprise mostly. Looks like several options for golf in Sun City and the surrounding area. Any must play or do not bother courses out there? Thanks!

Your staying about as close to Quinterro as you could be. It is still a little ways north of Surpise though.
I haven't played it, but Spivey keeps telling me I should since I'm in the northwest valley as well.

My vote on the east side for great course for the money is Tegavah. Simply put its a great track that is always in fantastic shape.

May be coming out to AZ to watch some spring training baseball and play some golf the last week of March. We will be in Surprise mostly. Looks like several options for golf in Sun City and the surrounding area. Any must play or do not bother courses out there? Thanks!

Depending on your budget, the courses of Sun City West, specifically Grandview, Trail Ridge and Deer Valley are top notch. The fairways and greens are perfect and even in the winter the peak rate with a cart is $54.00.

Anyone interested in a planned meetup for all the Arizona guys in a few weeks? I was thinking Southern Dunes for a nice change of pace.

My vote on the east side for great course for the money is Tegavah. Simply put its a great track that is always in fantastic shape.

Thanks for the info. Just made reservations for two tee times there first weekend in February. :good:

Anyone interested in a planned meetup for all the Arizona guys in a few weeks? I was thinking Southern Dunes for a nice change of pace.
I could do that. Southern Dunes is a solid track.

I am still unable to travel while my wife is getting radiation for her breast cancer. It looks like treatment will be complete in time to play the Gauntlet at We-Ko-Pa in May. I will be trying hard to earn a spot and play in my first THP event.

Last edited:

That track looks amazing, I've never played there. February sucks for me but I might be able to make it work.

I'm in

If you'll take a new guy I might be interested depending on date.

Some Gauntlet Talk I am sure...:D

Count me in ... it sounds like a great time!

Alright. I'll get a few tee times and post them up soon.

I'd love to, but its probably not in the cards for me in Feb.

Anyone up for a Sunday afternoon round at the Wigwam (blue/patriot course)?
It should be pretty open if you don't care about the patsies vs donkies.

Bump...
I see greens fees for $40 and $50 starting at 9am Sunday morning on golfnow if that helps.

Bump...
I see greens fees for $40 and $50 starting at 9am Sunday morning on golfnow if that helps.
I would, but I am already playing Papago.

We should try to get a round in before your AL trip. You free during the week at all?

We should try to get a round in before your AL trip. You free during the week at all?
Weekdays are pretty tough, especially mornings.

Anyone up for a round next Saturday?

I think TrueFX will be in town Saturday. Hoping to get two rounds in if anyone is interested, I'm thinking Talking Stick but j can't book until Wed. Anyone want to join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back