I've been on THP for about 3-4 years, but haven't been very active. Trying to get to know the community a bit more this year and maybe participate in some events. The Gauntlet looks amazing!!! I'm wondering If there are a lot of THp'ers in and around Tucson at all?

There's a handful. I'm down in Sierra Vista, but occasionally get up to Tucson to golf.

I've been on THP for about 3-4 years, but haven't been very active. Trying to get to know the community a bit more this year and maybe participate in some events. The Gauntlet looks amazing!!! I'm wondering If there are a lot of THp'ers in and around Tucson at all?

Nice to meet you. Got some good AZ folks in your area and hope to see you this year.

Arizona Locals

I still need to get to Tucson and play Sewailo. Can you play during the week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn nice track, Sewailo. Fup and I hit it up a few months ago. Lemme know next time you come on down to Tucson, man, I'll see if I can swing a "special occasion" hall pass and play some golf in the big city.

I am in Tucson as well. Most of the AZ folks are a bit north of us though.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Generally I can only get out on the weekend...one of the few downers of being gainfully employed with a 9-5. Sewailo is a great track. A good challenge, especially on the back. Always in great condition too.

Hello, I am a Tucson THPer. Play most everywhere but have Annual Pass to City Courses. I have not been able to travel to any THP events. Gauntlet is a tough ticket so making this the first outing is doubtful.

Hello, I am a Tucson THPer. Play most everywhere but have Annual Pass to City Courses. I have not been able to travel to any THP events. Gauntlet is a tough ticket so making this the first outing is doubtful.

My wife got me a city pass for Christmas. Haven't picked it up yet. Maybe I'll do that Sunday. Have to go back to work Monday.

Dan
Divot Diggers Golf

Sharing the love of golf through those that suck at it

Same chance as everybody else though.
I think the chances are higher than people think for these events.

Never know, man. I heard those Callaway guys love some stupid human tricks, but sucking down hot sauce has been done to death.

If everyone isnt stoked on the chance to play in a THP event in our backyard check your pulse.

If everyone isnt stoked on the chance to play in a THP event in our backyard check your pulse.
I figure this thread is the closest I can get to being "local". It's a 12 hour drive for me and I'm more than ready to throw my name in the bin. It's either this or Vegas for me this year

Beyond stoked. I'll be praying to my lucky stars I can get in somehow someway lol

Beyond stoked. I'll be praying to my lucky stars I can get in somehow someway lol

Based on quietness, I would say your chances are pretty darn solid.

I am pumped! Never played golf or met any of the #ZooCrew - would love to do so in my back yard!!

Based on quietness, I would say your chances are pretty darn solid.

Funny, I was thinking this got a pretty solid response. Lots of Arizonans are ready to give THP and the #ZooCrew a warm welcome to the Grand Canyon State!

Just checked my pulse.....still alive....oh and EXCITED! Totally want to make the relatively short drive to play with everyone for the Gauntlet!

Just checked my pulse.....still alive....oh and EXCITED! Totally want to make the relatively short drive to play with everyone for the Gauntlet!

Thats awesome.

I can't wait for this event since this will be my first THP event that I will be able to attend.

Just a quick heads up - our winter is in full swing. Cold rain for the last two days. Probably a few more days of this weather before "spring" arrives.
We will get through this terrible stretch of weather, so don't worry too much.
Great thing about rain in the desert - plants turn green really quickly after a rain, so the foliage here will be awesome for a couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the things I love about the desert, especially in Tucson, is being able to look up at the mountains and see snow. At the same time being able to play and still be rather comfortable on most days.

Hello!
I've been told to visit this thread, I am a newbie in the forum and in golf but I hope to play with some of you guys sometime!

Hello!
I've been told to visit this thread, I am a newbie in the forum and in golf but I hope to play with some of you guys sometime!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome, I'm kinda new to the forum as well. At least in Terms of posting. Everyone seems pretty friendly to me.

Back