It was only a matter of time before a big tourist area like that got it. That's pretty cool.
Yeah, it's going to be fun.

Very excited to hear were getting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Charlotte location is starting to project jobs created and have a location just south of the airport. Can't wait...

There is supposed to be one opening up in Sacramento, which is about 2 hours away...

I think one of these would be amazing in the bay area, if anyone from Top golf needs somebody to scout locations, I know of a few spots that would work.

Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas this coming year too

Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas this coming year too

Here's TopGolf Las Vegas as of two weeks ago when I was there:

b134d0649ee3d97681c06dddf1bf76de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a message yesterday from the new VA Beach location saying the grand opening will be on the 28th of this month. There is suppose to be a soft opening sometime but not sure when. Never been to one an looking forward to it.

Got a message yesterday from the new VA Beach location saying the grand opening will be on the 28th of this month. There is suppose to be a soft opening sometime but not sure when. Never been to one an looking forward to it.
Sounds like a "work" trip needs to be planned

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a "work" trip needs to be planned

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Your damn right it needs to be planned

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

We have 2 here in VA ... Alexandria and a brand new one that I am no more than 20 min from in Ashburn. I have been to both. As some people have already stated, it's a good place to hang out, drink a few brews, and beat some balls just for the hell of it. Definitely not a place to really "practice" your skills ... mainly because of the price honestly. It can get quite expensive. Plus the balls are not to the specs of "real" golf balls, so they don't go nearly as far as they normally would since they have the micro chip. I just equate it to drunken "Putt-Putt" when I was younger, but more advanced.
Driving by with some friends ... "Hey lets go beat some balls and have a few!" "Betcha I can hit one over the highway ... any takers? So long sucka! BOOM!" (movie reference here! LOL)

Soft opening is on the 21st. I just purchased my membership today and will be there for the New Year's Eve party.

Man, it would be soooo cool to get one of these in the South Jersey/Philly area. Looks like an awesome place.

I'll be curious to see what they're announcing!

They said they're going to acquire a company, I wonder who???

WGT golf, the online game
An interesting move, hearing about some of their corporate restructuring makes perfect sense for their growth, a really interesting concept/business to follow.

Pretty cool video on the top golf golf balls and what's inside!

The new one in St. Louis (Chesterfield) is supposed to be open sometime before the end of the year.

We had a half day at work this past Wednesday so we tried to make it out to the Top Golf location in Charlotte for the afternoon. We figured if we were able to get there by 2pm it shouldn't be too backed up. WRONG! There was a 3 hour wait to get a bay. How are so many people able to just hang out Top Golf on a Wednesday in the middle of the day. I'll have to admit, I was more jealous than I was upset. Now I know to always get a reservation no matter what day/time it is.

Luckily, I heard there is a new location slated for North Charlotte which should hopefully reduce the overall wait time at the original location.

The Vegas Top Golf is off-the-charts cool. Golf, then back to music and fine food at the Bellagio.

So yesterday was the first time I've been to Top Golf. Met my new girlfriend's family and that was a nice setting to meet her family. Some awesome French toast, mimosas, Spain/Russia on TV, golf, and 100 degrees of heat.

I found out that her brother-in-law was HS Captain of the Golf time and he's the same age as me so it was cool to meet him and someone else who likes golf.

I didn't want to be "that guy" who brings his bag to TopGolf but when I found out he was bringing his bag I said screw it I'll bring mine.

It was awesome. I scored 212 points my first time playing just changing clubs every 5 or 6 swings racking up double points.

Everyone just whacking the ball and the BIL had a smooth swing, not to mention some Mizuno JP something blade irons, well if they weren't blade then they were very close to blade looking, at least compared to my irons haha.

I hit his 8iron twice 142 and 138. I hit my Epic twice, 162 and 170. Definitely think the number was skewed on the 170 shot but whatever. Point is, I felt I flushed his irons and clearly not the case, I'll always be a GI person haha.

But I'd definitely go back. Fun little spot.

The new location in St. Louis opens tomorrow. Some of my golf buddies are already talking about going, but most of us agree that we're not going anywhere near that place this weekend (or next weekend, for that matter). More than happy to let the "I wanna go there as soon as it opens" crowd get it out of their system.

Great timing on their part, though, with the PGA Championship in town next week, too.

Back