Contest - Wilson Nexus NFL Bag

I'm a born and raised Broncos fan and would love to have a bag for the super bowl 50 champs

The Oakland Raiders. Simply put Just win Baby.

I'm a Patriots fan all the way. I have been for all of my 40 years, much to the consternation of my Giants loving father and Cowboys loving brother :) My W/S D100s would look great in a Nexus bag.

Dallas Cowboys since I could walk.

I still shed a tear at the Dwight Clark catch when I see it replayed and can't turn the channel in time.

Steelers because my dad is from there and they represent hard working people. And Renegade by Styx is our song and that song is bad ass. #HereWeGoSteelers

Here we go Steelers! Here we go! Been a fan since I was a kid. Listened to SB XIII on the radio because an ice storm knocked out our TV service.

Pittsburgh Steelers. Thank you THP and Wilson!

Baltimore Ravens. Hometown team and my sons youth football team is the Ravens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oakland Raiders!! Been a fan since 1987 - Bo knows Wilson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriots for me. Lifetime New Englander.

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

Pittsburgh Steelers. Thank you THP and Wilson!

I still want to punch all Steeler fans in the D over 1995 and 2005!!!

Vikings, so I can carry the memory of a missed field goal until next playoffs!!!!!!

I still want to punch all Steeler fans in the D over 1995 and 2005!!!

Did you want to edit this so that they know you want a Colts bag, just in case they miss your Avatar?

Arizona Cardinals - we have put up with a ton of losing over the years and it it GREAT to have a winner in town

Houston Texans! Because apparently we are only one general manager away from a chance to make it to the Superbowl!! If Kubiak and half the former Texan's can do it in Bronco's uniforms, something is amiss in Houston...

Buffalo Bills only NY team to play in the actual state of NY.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would take an Atlanta Falcons Wilson bag although the colors of a Tampa bay bag would be sweet !

Thanks for the contest Wilsoo and THP !

Seahawks because they are my team and take a lot of abuse on and off (Jimmy Fallon - superlatives) the field. So them on a Wilson bag would make it a pretty tough and durable combo.

I would love to win a Dallas Cowboys Nexus bag from Wilson! I think my golf game mirrors the franchise pretty well... I used to be pretty successful, but my questionable character and poor decision making have led to recent performance problems. At least I would look good!

Buffalo Bills all the way. Four in a row was a lot of fun, but depressing at the same time.

I am still an Atlanta Falcons fan, despite all the heartache.

Ravens all the way! Blue collar, tough and a perennial play-off team ( save this year lol ). Been a tough year in B-more with the Freddie Gray stuff - this will be a step towards healing!- well, for me!

Panthers because They are my home team and they keep digging!

Back