Galen Marek I'm calling you out #ThpCallout

When I pounding AS by ten strokes at Torrey South I was struck by how good his swing looked as well as how funny the guy is. When it comes together he's gonna be a player. I suspect his little one keeps him from grooving it while my kids are 13 and 12 and no longer require parenting so I can get to the range quite a bit now. This is gonna be such a fun match but we do need to negotiate a wager. What's your drink of choice?
The tears of any animal on the endangered list, but if that seems to hard to get then I like a decent scotch.

Edit: Full disclosure here, I have been going to the range almost everyday during the week on my lunch break.

So your child is raising himself?

LOL, great video, never seen that before.

Sounds like a great match!

Another range session in the books and another notch in the confidence belt. I will settle for Johnny Black since I am nice guy Paul.

Currently deciding what set-up to handle Saturday's business with. You're definitely getting the staff bag.

BD15E093-90B5-40C8-B3BB-4695036E9BA8_zpsq0ab7u8h.jpg

Home field advantage will be the joy. Galen marek ftw

Normally I would agree but the greens are the great equalizer at RV. They're fast and hard to read. They still confound me. I've four putted from 8 feet before.

Are the greens pretty receptive to approach shots being that fast?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are the greens pretty receptive to approach shots being that fast?

They are. Holding greens with full shots isn't a problem. The have a lot of undulations and are quick. They're fair though. I find for chips that low spinners work best for me.

I am not choosing sides on this one. I never bet with a dude who has a 64* wedge. That is just plain silly!!

I'm just hoping my tee game shows up. Has been a little shakey

Speaking of Ping commercials these two are my favorite.

Great commercials!

What two nines are we playing? Tees?

East/North of course. I'm fine with any set of tees but prefer the junior ones.

From the Blues the East/North plays roughly 6400, I think that is pretty fair.

I'm down for the blues. Man Saturday is almost here. This is gonna be so much fun. Loser buys lunch?

Hope you like paying for spicy ass Thai food

If I win I'm picking the worst Mexican place in the area

This is going to be rather entertaining. Hope the updates are good.

Tee time is set for 7:38 Pacific.

Back