EX9 Tour vs M1 430

BluesManDan

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking at these 2 drivers, and was hoping someone had hands on experience with both of them. There's a lot of info available on the M1, but I haven't found much on the EX9 Tour. Does anyone have launch monitor info on it? Anyone hit both of them and can provide some feedback?

The EX9 Tour has significantly higher MOI (about 15% higher), but is still supposed to be low spinning. Just wondering how they compare.

Thanks!

morning bump.

Bueller? Bueller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have both.
Like both.
Similar drivers to me. Both solid pieces of equipment, the Exotics launches lower and is lower spinning for me. I didnt find either all that forgiving.
If you make it to THP Regional Rivalry in your area, you are welcome to test both.

I'm surprised you didn't find the ex9 forgiving. It's moi is near the legal max.

I'm surprised you didn't find the ex9 forgiving. It's moi is near the legal max.

There are a lot of determining factors to forgiveness and MOI is merely one facet of it. Good news though is that many are different and I can offer to put them both in your hands both on the course and the range and include the FlightScope in a few months.

Sorry, no experience with any Tour Edge Exotics club

Will you be in North Carolina?

There are a lot of determining factors to forgiveness and MOI is merely one facet of it. Good news though is that many are different and I can offer to put them both in your hands both on the course and the range and include the FlightScope in a few months.

Will you be in North Carolina?

Oh now I see a new post, never mind and thanks!

Back