Bridgestone Golf - New Attitude

It's funny... I have never been overly impressed with their golf balls... others have suited me better but I love their club selection throughout the bag and think their clubs are highly underrated by many. Even though the balls don't perform the best for me, I find myself buying some every now and then just because I want to continue to support Bridgestone.

Very excited about the new line - I have already put into my calendar a B'stone ball fitting in February!!

It's funny... I have never been overly impressed with their golf balls... others have suited me better but I love their club selection throughout the bag and think their clubs are highly underrated by many. Even though the balls don't perform the best for me, I find myself buying some every now and then just because I want to continue to support Bridgestone.

You would enjoy winning the THP Bridgestone Championship then. Talk about a dream come true for someone that likes their clubs.

Boom
5efd7cff4acf68f93372223c8a42ffd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would enjoy winning the THP Bridgestone Championship then. Talk about a dream come true for someone that likes their clubs.

I am sure I would enjoy that very much for many reasons! LOL

I am sure I would enjoy that very much for many reasons! LOL

Something about an all expenses paid trip for fitting just sounds awesome and matches their new attitude.

Yeah ive decided im going to win that one this year

The power of positive thinking is very effective!

I think his excitement matches mine for these new balls. I have been gaming this ball for 5 rounds (rx) and my hc has lowered incl a best round. I even bought a J715 driver. Even better the new balls are $5 cheaper!

Have to love Corey's excitement. I started to try the B330 a couple of years ago, but then switched the Chrome Soft last year. I will have to give some serious consideration to trying the B330 again this year.

Corey's passion and enthusiasm is downright infectious!

Putting these (RXS) in play tomorrow. and i cannot wait!

Sounds great this new ball and id like to give it a go. They have the data to back up their claims as well which is great.

He sounds awfully excited about the ball. I think I need to try these.

I love his excitement and confidence here and it's honestly enough for me to try these balls.

If I'm a competitor in the ball business I'm watching this and crapping my pants. Especially if Bridgestone releases the winning data they've collected.

Back