What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot a +1 37, +2 38 = 75 today from our Sat comp blue tee's. Weather is hot and humid but no wind so was a beautiful day out. Also had 3 birdies in there.

81 today, was a pretty good driving and iron day. Lipped out 4 putts and chunked a few chips. But for the first round in a month I will take it

Got a quick 9 in on an executive course after work yesterday. 41 on a par 31 course.
Had shot goods sprinkled in with the bad.

Got in 18 today. Only my 4th round in the last 11 weeks. Shot 91. Some good holes, even 1 birdie. Plenty of bad holes too though.

Driver is A, approach game is D+, short game B, putting C.

11/14 fairways, 4 GIR, 31 putts. Two 3-putts.

73 (37-36) with 3 birdies, 2 bogies and 1 double. I turned what should have been a 68 or so into a 73. My short game was pretty terrible today. Ball striking gives me a lot of hope for the season. All that being said it is Jan 30 and it was just great to be playing.

73 (37-36) with 3 birdies, 2 bogies and 1 double. I turned what should have been a 68 or so into a 73. My short game was pretty terrible today. Ball striking gives me a lot of hope for the season. All that being said it is Jan 30 and it was just great to be playing.

Not bad for some golf in Jan. Nice shooting.

Wow, so had an absolutely abysmal round today. 46/51 97

34 putts 4 3 putts.

Completely lost my swing today, was hitting hooks with driver and mid irons and tight draws with scoring clubs. Chipped in for par on one hole and my short game actually was the only highlight. Big drop off from where I was outdoors at the beginning of January. The sim rounds Weren't like this, def need to get this sorted out.

46/53 at Bayonet and Black Horse (Bayonet course).

The front nine wasn't too terrible aside from some errant tee shots, but things went to hell on the back nine. I only had two 3 putts, which I'm happy about but I need to work hard on consistency off the tee. I'm giving up entirely too many shots having to scramble from the rough or trees. It was definitely nice to get out and play though and I'm happy that I'm making progress!

Only my 3rd round of the year... Shot 91 (45-46) today with a double on 18...

Dax

40 - 37 - 77. Play was ridiculously slow as all the people that only come out when the temps are between 65 and 75 were out today. Had 2 birdies and 1 double. Driving was very good but iron play was mediocre at best.

47/45 for a 92. I probably only hit 3 fairways today. I just couldn't get connected to my swing today. I putted well and chipped well, but greens today weren't holding anything. It's a rough start to the year, but it can only get better from here.

Solid 78 today. Some Doubles and a couple birdies.
Driver was great, putter was good enough and short game was on point.

Played in our course's 2 Ball NCGA qualifier with my good buddy. We ham n egged like champs and shot a 70 gross. I had a few holes that got away from me and I ended up with an 83, my partner shot a 77. Driver was mediocre, irons were pretty darn good and my putter was doing everything but making putts. The putter has been my achilles the last few rounds, putting good rolls on it, just not getting anything to drop.

Now just to wait and see where we ended up. Last year that same score got us in the money. With the rainy conditions I'm hoping that we do even better this year.

47/40=87 Front was horrendous, started with a quad!!! When we made the turn I told my partner I was walking the back nine and really settled down. Double bogey on the first hole then found the zone after that for a +4 40. Gotta stay positive, it's January and we are golfing!!!

88 in high winds on a tight track. Was a loose round for sure, but there were some flashes of greatness. 3W is just dirty for me right now. Best club in the bag at the moment.

JM

44/50 = 94 in chilly rainy conditions. Had a couple putting errors, and my sand game is atrocious right now. But the driver was on and the iron and wedge game was mostly solid but not great.

Not a good round but I'm seeing positives.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

106 on a cart path only soggy course. No roll out on nothing. But the company and the weather was great!

41/44 on a very windy day. Hit a few shots that I thought were great but ended up not so good lol. New Cleveland wedge did well.

Tazz

@bigtazzGOLF
Sent from Big Orange country
using Tapatalk #GoVols

41/44 on a very windy day. Hit a few shots that I thought were great but ended up not so good lol. New Cleveland wedge did well.

Tazz

@bigtazzGOLF
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Had a great time and you knocked the hell out of that 4-iron on 9 man!

JM

44/38 at royal links today. Hit some drivers thru the fw on a few holes on the front and paid big for it

44/38 at royal links today. Hit some drivers thru the fw on a few holes on the front and paid big for it
Nice back 9

Had a great time and you knocked the hell out of that 4-iron on 9 man!

JM
Ha.
Ya that'll bug me for a few days. Lol

998cab959407b26e8e7ab2fed4aa9112.jpg

@bigtazzGOLF
using Tapatalk #GoVols

Does the selfie stick count as a club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back