What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you shoot today?

40-42/82
7/14 FW
5/18 GIR
30 putts

3 doubles, no birds. Chilly start then the wind started whipping about 5 holes in ending around 20-25 consistently. Short game was good, putter was pretty good. All in all a good day....dropped the handicap 2/10ths.

I thought you had kiddos this weekend??? LOL. Guess not! Too bad your not playing Cowboys tomorrow with us! Nice round today.

45/42 no birdies 8 pars. Bunch of other stuff. Got up and down a ton today and needed it becasue my irons were just off. Putted really well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Played 9 holes shot a 39 with one birdie.

Played in our course's 2 Ball NCGA qualifier with my good buddy. We ham n egged like champs and shot a 70 gross. I had a few holes that got away from me and I ended up with an 83, my partner shot a 77. Driver was mediocre, irons were pretty darn good and my putter was doing everything but making putts. The putter has been my achilles the last few rounds, putting good rolls on it, just not getting anything to drop.

Now just to wait and see where we ended up. Last year that same score got us in the money. With the rainy conditions I'm hoping that we do even better this year.

Ended up in 2nd place. Was two strokes from taking it and moving to the regional tournament.

Played 36 holes today. It was so hot, about 30°C (86°F) i think i drank 5.5litres of fluid while walking the rounds, I ended up shooting +4 76 and +7 79 for my two rounds of the blue tee's in a tournament.
Our 6 man team finished second out of the 8 teams playing. We had some of Taranakis top amateurs playing today.

Put up an 81 yesterday (39/42). I scrambled really really well on the front as I only hit 2 greens on the front, but had 8 pars on that side. It caught up with me on the back as I was still missing greens, but I just wasn't getting up and down. Ended up with 5 GIRs and 4 FIRs.

45/41 on my home course yesterday. got the driver working after the first 9. hitting irons pretty well. 32 putts total....6 up & downs. 2 were birdies.

beautiful day in Nashville yesterday. 65 deg, sunny but very windy. awesome day to get out of the house after the recent cold/snowy stuff.

42-41/83

Uninspired round....decent off tee but irons were not performing well. Putter got hot on the back.

7/14 FW
5/18 GIR
31 putts

2 doubles, lots of bogies, no birds

42-41/83

Uninspired round....decent off tee but irons were not performing well. Putter got hot on the back.

7/14 FW
5/18 GIR
31 putts

2 doubles, lots of bogies, no birds

Solid score though, bro.

45 - 42 = 87 yesterday
47 - 40 = 87 today

76 today hit the ball like a skunk. 3 birdies and 7 bogeys. Golf in January so I guess I shouldn't complain.

46/43 for 89. Played real well on the back nine except for bookend triples on 10th and 18th. Played the middle 7 holes on the back at +1. Glimpses of my old game here and there.

9/14 fairways, 6 GIR, 34 putts with three 3-putts. 1 penalty stroke.

46/43 for 89. Played real well on the back nine except for bookend triples on 10th and 18th. Played the middle 7 holes on the back at +1. Glimpses of my old game here and there.

9/14 fairways, 6 GIR, 34 putts with three 3-putts. 1 penalty stroke.

Game coming around just at the right time....I like it.

43/42 for an 85. Not bad for the first round of the year. Struggled with my 3 wood and was hitting my driver a little out on the toe, but dead straight. On the back nine, I really started hitting both much, much better. Overall pleased for the first round of the year.

40 - 36 - 76. 4 birdies, including 3 straight on the back 9, and 1 double. Tee game was good again and iron game was mediocre again as well. Draining 3 birdie putts over 20 feet will definitely make up for some mediocre approaches though.

Good shooting scott

42 / 37, 79.

6 bogeys in the first 7 holes to start the round. Then played the rest of the course at +1. A few bogeys and a few birdies to even things out.

Putter was en fuego. It is just working well for me now.

Course was right around 5800 yards (played up with my Dad) and was leaving myself at awkward distances to hit my approach shots. Then moved to the Mashie FWs and Heavenwood off the tee to get myself in that 135-150 yard range and I was just striping the ball.

Some times, things just start to click. Can't remember the last time I had more than one birdie in a round.

Nice work, Beags!

Good shooting buddy

First round since November. Cold, wet and windy. 44/45. Should have stayed home.........

45/40-85. Seems like every time I start with par on the first hole the front nine just goes bad after that. Got schooled though, my partner shot 76. That was fun to watch.

41/42 in about 15 mph wind and 50° temp. 3 doubles 1 birdie

Shot a PB today. 40/33-73 in lift clean & place conditions.

4 birdies in a row on the back 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back