2016 Farmers Insurance Open (Spoilers)

If he posts a -6 that may be good enough to win. Weather isn't going to improve and looks like wind could increase.

I think that maybe a good number to post for today, sounds like the wind is supposed to pick-up.

It's gotta be hard putting in those winds wearing a rain suit. Someone needs to develop a tighter fitting rain suit. Maybe something like from Back to the Future that shrinks to the proper fit after it is put on.

How did KJ's putt just stop there?

The Torrey Pines commercial they just showed is hilarious given the current conditions.

It really pounded here a few minutes ago (I'm in Cardiff, about 7-8 miles north of the course). Rain was strong enough to disrupt my DirectTV.

That's it for Sunday. Back at it tomorrow at 8am PST.

That was awesome!

That's hilarious, nice to see them having some fun with it.

and even more funny that he was so angry he had to putt it haha

His playing partners looked like they were already done playing for the day, they should make him buy first round for that putt.

I wish Sneds could have gotten up and down for a birdie on 18. 69 today was crazy impressive, especially what he did on the back 9 with those conditions.

No spectators allowed for the Monday finish because of the high winds that are forecasted. That sounds pretty ominous. At least the rain is out of the forecast.

No spectators allowed for the Monday finish because of the high winds that are forecasted. That sounds pretty ominous. At least the rain is out of the forecast.
There are big trees that have been blown down all over the city, pretty crazy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is blowing big time out here. Saw on the news that windows in high rises downtown have been blown out, power going out all over town, trees coming down etc.

It's crazy in Hillcrest/balboa park area. A construction job site just crumbled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Sneds could have gotten up and down for a birdie on 18. 69 today was crazy impressive, especially what he did on the back 9 with those conditions.

He wished that too! His putt on 16 didn't look very good from the start either. I'm hoping Sneds wins it (if Choi doesn't) because his back nine was impressive.

There are big trees that have been blown down all over the city, pretty crazy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is blowing big time out here. Saw on the news that windows in high rises downtown have been blown out, power going out all over town, trees coming down etc.

It's crazy in Hillcrest/balboa park area. A construction job site just crumbled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stay safe out there!

Even today it sounds like high winds and crazy gusts, should be an interesting finish for sure, with no rain, I'm sure the PGA will try and force the round in to get it finished, but if it was say THU/FRI, I don't know if they'd even be playing today.

He wished that too! His putt on 16 didn't look very good from the start either. I'm hoping Sneds wins it (if Choi doesn't) because his back nine was impressive.

Stay safe out there!

Went to leave this morning and there was a tree laying across the road. I guess it was tired.

Even today it sounds like high winds and crazy gusts, should be an interesting finish for sure, with no rain, I'm sure the PGA will try and force the round in to get it finished, but if it was say THU/FRI, I don't know if they'd even be playing today.

Yeah, winds got as high as 55 along the coast last night (up to 85 in the mountains). The area around Torry Pines is a mess, many downed trees (mostly Eucalyptus). Winds shouldn't be as strong today as yesterday but still will be big enough to effect play. Postponed the restart to 9AM PST.

Just went to check in on the scores and they have delayed again until 1:00 EST.

JM

Sneds want them to go out now, none of this wait till the wind dies.

Sneds want them to go out now, none of this wait till the wind dies.

Well, he did play in pretty bad conditions yesterday and shot a 69 so I can understand his point.

Back