Scotty Cameron putters

I played my first round with the Fastback today and it was really really good. 30 putts today and only one 3-putt, to be fair GIR's were low but they usually are for me so I was chipping on a lot. I did make quite a few putts in the 6-12 foot range and lag putting was pretty good except for the one 3-putt hole. I'm pretty sure 30 putts is my lowest total since I've started keeping track. I think it's safe to say the Fastback will be in the bag for awhile, until it gives me a reason to take it out. It's always the clubs, right?

Gamed my squareback for the first time this weekend and it will be staying in the bag for a long time.

I may have a new addition to the stable tomorrow.

I played my first round with the Fastback today and it was really really good. 30 putts today and only one 3-putt, to be fair GIR's were low but they usually are for me so I was chipping on a lot. I did make quite a few putts in the 6-12 foot range and lag putting was pretty good except for the one 3-putt hole. I'm pretty sure 30 putts is my lowest total since I've started keeping track. I think it's safe to say the Fastback will be in the bag for awhile, until it gives me a reason to take it out. It's always the clubs, right?

I know I love my new fastback.

I just ordered a Newport 2 today. Should be here end of week and can't wait.

I just ordered a Newport 2 today. Should be here end of week and can't wait.

I've been thinking of putting the old Pro Plat Newport 2 back in the bag. Going to add some lead to the bottom and counterweight it this week to see how it rolls. I'll pick up a 2016 select if I like it. I've decided to go left hand low for the season and need a lighter putter than my tank.

I've wanted a Del Mar for years, recently just seen the GoLo 3 2014 and it's just as nice, now I'm not sure which to go for... Neither of them are exactly cheap. To be honest, I'm not even sure it would go in the bag, I might just leave it in the staff bag in the man room to look at on rainy days :act-up:

I like the Titleist branding on the new Scotty Newport...Just ordered a 2014 Newport 2 on ebay.

Waiting for it to ship is hell. (Its only been two days) lmao

I like the Titleist branding on the new Scotty Newport...Just ordered a 2014 Newport 2 on ebay.

Think of it this way. The waiting makes time seem to move slower which them means you are now living longer.

LOL just knowing it's ordered and not here is driving me nuts and I ordered it today lol but should be here a end of week.....ugh the wait is SO LONGGGGGG.

Here's my latest pickup. Oh the possibilities!!!
I got it for a song and am either going to refinish it myself or send it to ol Scooter one day. Right now it's stripped to the raw metal.
76b7e0b3b53d8fa6a5ca4dd36fedeceb.jpg

5fc79e0a851f420022cd12fce5451f81.jpg

f391bbd29838a7f5d753664b65cf0c6e.jpg

62a5a08efd73b8d9fbdf8874896034e6.jpg

Looks good Curtis! What finish would you do on it?

Looks like its in real good shape

Really thinking about a futura x5 or x5R love my golo but just love the look of these And I'm sure they roll great

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Looks good Curtis! What finish would you do on it?
Not sure. All my favorite finishes will make it unplayable around here (rust) like a black oxide or a gorgeous Oil Can.
Looks like its in real good shape
It's a gem. It has some old paint fill but other than that the metal is ding-free.

It is an awesome flatstick! Saved quite a few strokes yesterday.

Well you, like me, can't blame the equipment anymore. Not that my SeeMore was the problem, more about who is holding it I guess. But, I really do like the weight and balance of the Fastback.

Looks like an awesome putter bud

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Back