Ack....Oops

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just havin fun..You can say whatever you want. I have tremendous respect for the Canadian THP'ers that make the drive.

For me , it's a great opportunity to get away from the usual nonsense and just play golf!
I like road the trips !

I know a guy who knows a guy...
They both SWEAR that October is golden...

I've had a few tonight so take my comments with a couple pounds of salt. Happy Saturday!

I know a guy who knows a guy...
They both SWEAR that October is golden...

That guy that that guy knows is full of poop....

I would be out for July 16/17 (in the dells). Just throwing this out there but would you ever consider spring? May 13-15? It was the same weekend as we did the Juicy Lucy event last year in MPLS...and that got great attendance.

It's been considered, but at the same time, I'm sort of assuming Minneapolis will do that event again. I mean, they've done it 2 years in a row, or more, as I recall.

It still works for me! Dual Iowa Trips in 2016?!?!

It's been done before.

~Rock

Des Moines guys I have a question. I have a meeting March 2nd and it starts at 8:30 in West Des Moines. What time should I be hitting the east side to make it through traffic? It takes about an hour and half for me to get to Des Moines from my house. Just trying to gauge what time I need to leave.

Des Moines guys I have a question. I have a meeting March 2nd and it starts at 8:30 in West Des Moines. What time should I be hitting the east side to make it through traffic? It takes about an hour and half for me to get to Des Moines from my house. Just trying to gauge what time I need to leave.

Woody, was there a golf event question in there somewhere? Something about Iowa 2016? (Just kidding with you :D)

Woody, was there a golf event question in there somewhere? Something about Iowa 2016? (Just kidding with you :D)

Yes if they want to discuss Iowa 2016. I will be in Des Moines March 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes if they want to discuss Iowa 2016. I will be in Des Moines March 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well played, sir.

I'm available any date after July 10th. As of now I don't have anything scheduled past that date.

Not real familiar with traffic working a rat to a weedy in the morning. You going on 80, 235 or 5? I'd guess 30 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Not real familiar with traffic working a rat to a weedy in the morning. You going on 80, 235 or 5? I'd guess 30 minutes.

I was thinking 235, but could drop down to 5 if it would be faster or less traffic.

I was thinking 235, but could drop down to 5 if it would be faster or less traffic.
I would think 235 would be heaviest

Ok Everyone. Tried adding a poll with dates and courses. Turns out you can't to an existing thread. So I'll post here. We are asking everyone to reply with their top two dates and course, preference.

June 25/26
July 16/17
July 30/31
Aug 13/14
Aug. 27/28

Course

The Harvester

The Preserve at Honey Creek

June 25/26
Aug 13/14

Aug. 27/28

Im good with any of these for sure right now. Normally in July I do another trip. Hopefully I know the dates for that soon.

As far as the course goes im open for anything!

Date option #1: July 16/17

option #2: Aug 13/14

Course isn't a big deal, but if I had to choose one, The Preserve at Honey Creek

1 - June 25/26
2 - Aug. 27/28

Course
The Harvester

June 25/26 definitely open
July 16/17, but less of a chance

Harvester

June 25/26 (Would make a fun birthday weekend for me)
July 16/17 I think is open right now
Aug 13/14
Aug. 27/28

Harvester.

June 25/26
July 16/17
July 30/31
Aug 13/14

All of these dates work for me. I can't do the 27/28th as my daughters birthday is the 26th and I'm sure we will be having a party for her. I don't care where we go, but would prefer the Harvester as I hope to play the preserve quite a bit this year.

I won't be able to do June 25/June 26th as I have a conference in NO that I can't miss. But the other dates are still free at the moment

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Iowa 2016

August 27 & 28

Harvester

The three dates that work for me right now:
June 25/26
July 30/31
Aug 13/14

Harvester.

Back