Alez367 I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallOut

So what sort of coverage does everyone want? Do people still periscope or has that fad passed? Obviously we'll be posting updates in this thread during the round, but if anyone has suggestions for the type of content they'd like to see I'd like to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Periscope is fine. How about Golf Game Book, we can follow along live + trash talk uh I mean encourage you guys. Of course keep the your callout thread updated.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Periscope is fine. How about Golf Game Book, we can follow along live + trash talk uh I mean encourage you guys. Of course keep the your callout thread updated.

Is Golf Game Book an app?

Sounds good to me. I'll sign up for it today.

Is Golf Game Book an app?

After looking it up I think it's pretty cool! Everyone doing these fallouts should use it.

Two days away for this match. Course and weather are brutal right now but hopefully it calms down and the sun dries the course out because playing from the tourney tees with wet conditions is going to make the course play alot longer than I'm used to.

So since we haven't set a bet yet, I've decided to take it upon myself to make it now:

Match play and loser buys the winner a dz personalized Callaway Chrome Soft balls to memorialize their defeat/victory.

760a40641f04446abb5248f5ea79f1ac.jpg

I approve of this wager. I may need to call out Awkward Silence for some sweet, sweet revenge.

The guy at the pro shop yesterday said these were coming out in the soccer pattern in black and yellow.

Tomorrow's the day. Supposed to be 46* at tee time (7am). No need to give Info on course set up since Farmers debacle just finished this morning

Looking forward to following along gents. I'll take Alex in a close match!

Go get 'em, Alex!

Yessir! Let's go Taos!

200.gif

I'm going with Alex. Hit 'em straight!

Should be a great match but I'm still going with Taos for the win.

I'm gonna go Alex on this one

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Getting ready to head to the course and it's a bit too cold for my liking but at least there's no fog delay that I've heard about yet.

fc11f723bc9a18290495b3f024b5652d.jpg

Have fun out there today boys!

I'm assuming they were able to get the place cleaned up after the storms?

Getting ready to head to the course and it's a bit too cold for my liking but at least there's no fog delay that I've heard about yet.

fc11f723bc9a18290495b3f024b5652d.jpg

Sounds like they are letting you play even with the damage to the course?

I'm going with Alex in this one.

It's really cold today. Hopefully when the sun makes her appearance, it will be more like normal San Diego Winter. Play Well.

What hole are you guys starting on?

fd51c37e955aab93402a1f270531d0ba.jpg

And we're off. Taos and I both start in the rough. Par 4, 504 yds 12th hole

fd51c37e955aab93402a1f270531d0ba.jpg

And we're off. Taos and I both start in the rough. Par 4, 504 yds 12th hole

That is a brutal hole to being your round. 99% right into the wind with a severe slopping green.

Looks pleasant out there! Hit em' straight fellas!

Alez367 I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallOut

Both start with double bogey on 12th. Temp is freezing. Taos strokes this hole so he goes 1up

Last edited:
Thanks for allowing me to live vicariously through you guys while I'm stuck at work.

Back