The Saatva we bought has been fantastic. Great price for what we bought.
Yeah two nights and so far so good. It's strange how firm, but soft it is..... All at the same time. Love the steadiness on the edges too!

I'm in the market for a new mattress. I was considering Casper...then I got an email offering 35% OFF mattresses from Marriott. I'll tell you, the last time I stayed at a Marriott, I didn't wan't to get out of the bed....it was super comfortable. A Casper King is $950, the Marriott with Mattress mat discounted is around $1800.... I might try the Casper, then return it if I don't like it.

I'm in the market for a new mattress. I was considering Casper...then I got an email offering 35% OFF mattresses from Marriott. I'll tell you, the last time I stayed at a Marriott, I didn't wan't to get out of the bed....it was super comfortable. A Casper King is $950, the Marriott with Mattress mat discounted is around $1800.... I might try the Casper, then return it if I don't like it.

Don't do it, my neighbor bought one and gave it away after 90 days. It's a great idea for that NY scene were space is a premium.

My wife and I bought an all latex mattress last year and are more comfortable than we have ever been. Our previous bed was a $1600 Sealy Posturpedic that was completely shot after 2 years. Luckily Costco gave us our full purchase price back.

With our latex bed, we ordered her side a little firmer than my side and it has a wooden slat adjustable base that lets you customize the firmness for each part of your body. Expensive but worth every penny.

Don't do it, my neighbor bought one and gave it away after 90 days. It's a great idea for that NY scene were space is a premium.

Totally opposite experience...my wife and I love our Caspers (we have multiple), as do at least 3 of my coworkers who I recommended. Mattresses are highly subjective, and the Casper return policy gives you a chance to try it out with little risk.

Totally opposite experience...my wife and I love our Caspers (we have multiple), as do at least 3 of my coworkers who I recommended. Mattresses are highly subjective, and the Casper return policy gives you a chance to try it out with little risk.
I think he may have been talking about the Marriott deal?

I've been following this thread for several months because I knew I would need to pick up a bed in my new location. I was reading up on mattresses and checking out the Saatva bed when I recalled that you had gotten one. Is it still working good for you?
The Saatva we bought has been fantastic. Great price for what we bought.

I have had lower back problems since I was 12 years old (I'm 50 now). I have slept on firm, plush, high dollar mattresses (Serta, beauty rest etc) and continued to have problems.

I bought a tempupedic raphsody (firm tempupedic) two months months ago and it is hands down the best, most comfortable mattress I have ever owed, not even close. Back pain while sleeping us minimal, my arms/hands dint fall asleep. Highly recommend.

I've been following this thread for several months because I knew I would need to pick up a bed in my new location. I was reading up on mattresses and checking out the Saatva bed when I recalled that you had gotten one. Is it still working good for you?

Dude, best purchase of 2015. It took a couple weeks but it's all gravy now. I love it!!!

We are getting rid of our Saatva after less than a year. Poor quality with quite a bit of sag (I'm 155 pounds and my wife is 105). Really disappointed because we read so many positive reviews.

Thanks for the thoughts. Sounds like a decent bed. Something new to try.
Dude, best purchase of 2015. It took a couple weeks but it's all gravy now. I love it!!!

I read lots of reviews on these too. It sounds good, but I knew Freddie had gotten one about 6 months ago and I trust his thoughts on this. I know everyone has different experiences with the same product from the same company. Just hoping for the best myself. Hopefully I will have the same success as Freddie though. Appreciate you jumping in with your experience with Saatva. Makes me think twice, and I thank you for it.
We are getting rid of our Saatva after less than a year. Poor quality with quite a bit of sag (I'm 155 pounds and my wife is 105). Really disappointed because we read so many positive reviews.

We are in the Market and actually ordered a loaded sleep number I8. Came home and read horror stories of customer service and issues after the sale with the local stores.

Went back and cancelled that evening and have been dealing with them for three days just to confirm it was cancelled (it wasn't). Have received two calls to set up a future delivery and Tera spent 45 minutes on hold both times she called.

So glad we cancelled even though I loved the bed while in the store. Can't do foam and strongly dislike the feeling of being wrapped by a bed. Heat is a big issue as well for me.

Going to check out the other brands listed in this thread and give Costco a look again. She really wants the adjustable base to raise her head and legs as her sleeping issues arise from laying flat. The bed I have has been great but is starting to sag after 13 years so it's held its own. Unfortunately not made anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the thoughts. Sounds like a decent bed. Something new to try.
We purchased a Saatva back in November. It's been fantastic. We got the luxury firm and it's got this mix of firm and soft that we love. Really enjoy the fact that the edges don't cave. For the record, I would prefer the firm myself, but the wife wouldn't have been to happy with that. Service and product have been great.

I've layed on a friend's Casper and that wasn't bad at all. Maybe a bit softer than I would have wanted though.

Good luck!

Back