Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flow neck Toulon Rochester 365-375g

Flow neck Toulon Rochester 365-375g

I absolutely NEED to know more about their custom neck ordering/pricing process.

I absolutely NEED to know more about their custom neck ordering/pricing process.

I know I heard something about custom neck options so I got like 6 combo's is in my head right now! Can't wait to hear more

I thought I had my driver for 2016...but then I hit the Nike vapor fly pro.
1dc43e9ff938cd1c7c76ac5e629bd7ef.jpg

Still waiting for club clash but have the golf bug so bad that I seem to find myself at golfsmith at least once a week hitting all the new stuff. After hitting every single new driver this one stands out...feel, forgiveness, performance.

Still waiting for club clash but have the golf bug so bad that I seem to find myself at golfsmith at least once a week hitting all the new stuff. After hitting every single new driver this one stands out...feel, forgiveness, performance.

I'm saving my driver lusting for Club Clash. Trying to focus on getting better with the G30, then worry about the new stuff in April (if I can contain myself :D).

Since I went ahead and yanked the trigger on a new PM grind today, I'm moving my ponder to GBB Heavenwood.

Man I really want to his that bad boy!!!!!

I watched a guy at the range absolutely kill it with this driver.

I may need to go into therapy waiting for club clash...I have never seen so many great products. Every manufacturer is just on point this year with their offerings.

I may need to go into therapy waiting for club clash...I have never seen so many great products. Every manufacturer is just on point this year with their offerings.

I know what you mean. Fortunately weather has prevented any real club testing but I have hit several current releases and it has me excited for testing them in April.

You should check your PMs. I guess I could have gone another route but oh well.

You should check your PMs. I guess I could have gone another route but oh well.
I'm intentionally ignoring you DanGreg.

OR, I'm waiting till this evening to pm you.

Hahaha

I'm intentionally ignoring you DanGreg.

OR, I'm waiting till this evening to pm you.

Hahaha
I bet you are ignoring me. Haha.

Just wanted to make sure you saw it.

​2016 Sunmountain Three 5 bag.

So I'm feeling pretty set with my bag right now but pondering a GPS watch. I really like the idea of a Tom Tom one, but gotta do more research and see some in person I think.

32896ad1f65824ad625c42059fce3fba.jpg

Man everyone likes my style. haha

Looks good Blu!

365-375g blade putters. What's out there?

Works Vline with the thin odyssey grip

Really don't have a pressing need for these, but I'm lusting after new Engage wedges in 50* and 55* to replace my VR Pro Forged. I love my 60 toe sweep and I think the new grooves would go a long way around the greens. Just really waiting on a deal or coupon to pop up and I'll probably pull the trigger.

Not a big fan of the feel. Call me crazy. Now their tour issue stuff on the other hand is Awesome. Just not dropping the coin for them

Not a big fan of the feel. Call me crazy. Now their tour issue stuff on the other hand is Awesome. Just not dropping the coin for them
Toulon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back