THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

I'm pretty excited! Already left the wife know about the date regardless if I get in!

YIKES! I know I take golf seriously and all .... but not THAT serious! :act-up:

Dude, it's a big event and all, but not worth that drastic of step :D

I had to lay it on the line to make sure she didn't plan something for that weekend...besides, I put it in small fonts after Solstice and the tourney in PA I'm playing before solstice. I'm crazy about getting in, but not THAT crazy..ha ha ha:devil:

I'm sure everyone saw the swag on Twitter!

24dcb663d23ec3b95cc6014223c9cd84.jpg

Practicing hard during the snow. Mad love for launch monitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Limited Edition RR hats specific to the Region. Very cool.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Those hats look good

Great looking hats for this one.

I'm sure everyone saw the swag on Twitter!

The hats looks great. I would assume that Carolina has the blue and white and we have the grey and white.

The hats looks great. I would assume that Carolina has the blue and white and we have the grey and white.

If it's a blue vs grey matchup the blue hats will go to the team with the greatest number of Yankee transplants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Carolina boys are gonna be looking with those hats holding RR victory trophy.

The Carolina boys are gonna be looking with those hats holding RR victory trophy.

I didn't know they announced that there would be pre-tournament publicity photos of each team posing with the cup like they do with the Ryder and Solheim Cups.

Now that we know most of the information for getting signed up, how may have started putting together their thread that they have to start?

The regional hats look fantastic! Looking forward to wearing one! Maybe a special light blue one after we take Carolina down as we want to make sure they feel at home.

Now that we know most of the information for getting signed up, how may have started putting together their thread that they have to start?
I have some thoughts. One thing for sure, there will be lots of good discussion going on.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It's easy to start a thread, but can you start a thread that will stimulate thought and discussion. And how you manage and interact within that thread WILL matter.

It's easy to start a thread, but can you start a thread that will stimulate thought and discussion. And how you manage and interact within that thread WILL matter.
Good thoughts Captain. Starting things is easy...

Carolina Guys if you are still interested in this event can you pm me your current handicap. I want to make sure my list is up to date

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Bumping this for the Carolina Guys. I have a solid list thus far buy many that have expressed interest have not sent a pm yet. Make sure to get your pm to me those that don't will get knocked down the list for captains picks.

Those of you that have sent a pm thank you guys I will be in touch with each of you over the next few days

Because I've gotten a couple PM's.

I haven't asked for actually, I think handicaps are only a small part of what someone brings to the table. Also, let's face it not all 5 handicaps are equal. A 5 handicap of a guy that travels around is different than a 5 handicap of a a guy who plays week in and week out on the same course. The other part is f me not asking is because honestly this is more about getting people outside of their comfort level and trying new things on the forum than it is who can post the lowest rounds.

Once the team is assembled I will look at the handicaps, and see where everyone is at. But for now I don't feel as though they're necessary. Plus this is the off season for us.

Man the signups are coming left and right it appears.
Gauntlet today.
http://bit.ly/1QtVMI4

This one next week...And more to come

Only a few days til Monday. The excitement and anxiety is building to see who gets that chance to compete. This is a unique and cool event, great sponsor and the selected few get a nice piece of unique THP gear with the RR hat and who knows what else THP has up it's sleeve.

THP Mondays are the only one is look forward to.

I, sadly, will be withdrawing. My capstone class is destroying my time away from work. I still plan to go through the lessons; however, at this point M.S. > RR.
Bumping this for the Carolina Guys. I have a solid list thus far buy many that have expressed interest have not sent a pm yet. Make sure to get your pm to me those that don't will get knocked down the list for captains picks.

Those of you that have sent a pm thank you guys I will be in touch with each of you over the next few days

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back