THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Monday is a holiday (for some). Has there been any indication what time the announcement will be? (translation: do I have to get up at 6am to start hitting refresh)?

...not that I wouldn't.

I, sadly, will be withdrawing. My capstone class is destroying my time away from work. I still plan to go through the lessons; however, at this point M.S. > RR.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dude! That sucks! Sorry to hear that.

I, sadly, will be withdrawing. My capstone class is destroying my time away from work. I still plan to go through the lessons; however, at this point M.S. > RR.

sorry to hear that but it's a sacrifice I get. Passed up several events last year because of school

Hey, school will allow you to make the $$$ so you can buy more clubs and participate in future THP events. Still, sorry to hear you won't be able to make this one..

So what's your research project/question that is taking up all your time? Just curious (maybe for another thread)

I hate you won't be able to do this, you've been right in the middle of this from the beginning.

As one of my favorite authors writes, "the wheel weaves as the wheel wills". I may not be directly participating now, but I certainly will be challenging in the coming months.
I hate you won't be able to do this, you've been right in the middle of this from the beginning.

Bummer, Sudseh. Keep at it and the class will pay off. Small temporary sacrifices sometimes bring the greatest rewards.

As one of my favorite authors writes, "the wheel weaves as the wheel wills". I may not be directly participating now, but I certainly will be challenging in the coming months.

Sorry to see you won't be throwing your name into the hat, but that MS will pay dividends for the rest of your career. And hopefully it does net you a pay bump you can use to buy some new toys!

Good luck guy! Hope to get to meet you soon and that everything works out for the best... whatever that means in terms of you and your family!

Bumping this for the Carolina Guys. I have a solid list thus far buy many that have expressed interest have not sent a pm yet. Make sure to get your pm to me those that don't will get knocked down the list for captains picks.

Those of you that have sent a pm thank you guys I will be in touch with each of you over the next few days

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PM Sent!

If the current digs make true to their policy, then the pay bump will be well worth it. :)
Sorry to see you won't be throwing your name into the hat, but that MS will pay dividends for the rest of your career. And hopefully it does net you a pay bump you can use to buy some new toys!

I come up to the MD region enough, we'll play a round in the near future for sure.
Good luck guy! Hope to get to meet you soon and that everything works out for the best... whatever that means in terms of you and your family!

I come up to the MD region enough, we'll play a round in the near future for sure.

While we had to withdraw from the Rivalry for different reasons, believe me, I know how disappointing that is. On your next venture to Maryland, please make sure to tell us. I look forward to a round of golf with you.

Very sorry to hear that Sudhir, but I know we'll get some golf in with you this year at some point.

While we had to withdraw from the Rivalry for different reasons, believe me, I know how disappointing that is. On your next venture to Maryland, please make sure to tell us. I look forward to a round of golf with you.
Will do, good sir.
Very sorry to hear that Sudhir, but I know we'll get some golf in with you this year at some point.
Yes. :)

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully we'll tee it up soon!

Looking forward to see what threads are created.

Should be interesting. Like you said threads are easy; the difficulty it coming up with a thread that will get participation. I have had a few ideas but scraped most because I think the audience would be too narrow. It doesn't seem like people on THP like to talk theory and concepts on putting. Probably needs to be something controversial to get lots of input.

I'm still working on ideas. I want to start a thread that people would respond to, not one of those, I like to putt...do you? Lol!

Dude! although I totally understand I was really hoping you'd be one of the lucky 8. This spring and summer we need to get out my friend with some other THP'rs.

I've started a couple the last few days. Seems to have a little participation going on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Man what a week, even though it's going to be cold here I'll be practicing mentally and hoping to be one of the lucky 8.

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully we'll tee it up soon!
for sure.
Dude! although I totally understand I was really hoping you'd be one of the lucky 8. This spring and summer we need to get out my friend with some other THP'rs.
We will, I have no doubt.

Just changing the image
486f8a8ef6e7e3685b99a0183b0c9f09.jpg

Back