NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked!
3c5d73dea9e8a70fb7e7258663c3b843.jpg
Awesome man enjoy the game. Who are they playing?

Any bets on if I can stay awake through the Toronto / Edmonton snooze fest tonight?

Hopefully one of McDavid/Hall/Draisaitl has a big game to help save my fantasy team this week.

Any bets on if I can stay awake through the Toronto / Edmonton snooze fest tonight?

Hopefully one of McDavid/Hall/Draisaitl has a big game to help save my fantasy team this week.

I nominate Hall for a big game.

Good luck all you need is a couple Rock and Jock 30 points goals haha

Since I get to change my avatar tomorrow I think I might stop posting for the rest of the night.

Since I get to change my avatar tomorrow I think I might stop posting for the rest of the night.
Don't you dare and don't forget I have the picture saved. It will be posted once a day haha

Don't you dare and don't forget I have the picture saved. It will be posted once a day haha

This is the internet. You are not allowed to use it for public humiliation. Have you no class.

This is the internet. You are not allowed to use it for public humiliation. Have you no class.
These last 2 weeks have been awesome. Can't wait for my next win

These last 2 weeks have been awesome. Can't wait for my next win

You and I have a different version of awesome.

Kadri with 5k seems light for him.

Caps Wild tonight. I know that the Wild have been struggling since the turn of the New Year

I like these Wild jerseys they cool looking

What do they look like.
They are mostly red with green on the sleeves and green pants, gloves and helmet. I am not sure if these are the regular ones but I like them

NHL 2015-2016 Season

Crazy last 30 seconds of the 2nd period in this game haha. 1-0 the entire second period and with 12 seconds left it became 2-1 and there was a fight

Ovechkin gets his 32nd to tie Kane for the scoring lead

Ovechkin will take the scoring lead now. 33 for Ovi and Caps up 2 in the 2nd

Extra hockey here in columbus! Good game so far

Hat trick for Ovi and the Caps are back up 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back