Test and Review Any Current Club On The Market

Wilson Staff F5 irons

So JB has just appointed you the newest reviewer, and you have your choice of testing/reviewing any one 2016 Release built to your specs.

What is it, and why?

For me it would be the M1 driver. Over the past several years, I've played almost every TM driver for some period of time. I haven't found one I really loved, since the 2007 Burner.

But this one has me intrigued and I'd love to see what it's all about.

Hmm I'd go with the Callway XR 16 or the GBB. I'm pretty sure I need max forgiveness and these seem to fit the bill. Plus having the right shaft by being fitted at Callaway's Performance center in Ca, yeah that would be the ticket!

Apex CF16's, heard too many fantastic things not to want to try.

I would say the PXG clubs just because they are clubs I would never buy on my own and I don't even know who would carry them to demo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test and Review Any Current Club On The Market

Titleist 716 CB. Each time I take a few swings on the sim I seem to hit the ball well and I would be interested to see if it carried over to the full set (or whatever irons Acushnet sent for review).

Plus I think they're handsome sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W/S F5 irons or F5 woods for me.

Hogan's new irons. I'm just a big Hogan fan and would love to try them out and get some feedback out there on them.

Not a single current club for me but rather a bag full of shafts all with the adapter for one driver and a flightscope. Would love to go through the weights and flexes and see how much difference it makes.

PXG or the new Hogan irons. Both can be built to spec and are way out of my price range so testing / reviewing might be the only way I'd ever get my hands on them.

Scotty Cameron's new line of putters

I'll say the new Ping G Crossover for no other reason than I'd like to see if it would be as useful to me on the course as it seemed like it would when I hit it in the store. I'm not gonna pay $230 to find out, so that'd be my choice.

Back