NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
the damn Devils. unable to hold onto 3 leads in their game against the Capitals.
i fear with our current losing streak, and everyone elses winning, we may be out even for the wild card. :(

RE: Winter Classic

4ab70cc341fc92720a7d7adf32526611_zpsmkq3mvyy.jpg

Hey Heez, what did you think of the trade? I like Polak, upgrade on Stoner? Not like your team needed to get any bigger or tougher. Ducks are gonna be a beast to play against in the playoffs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think Polak went to the Sharts. They needed some help on the backend, so its a good move for them, but two 2nd rounders is a steep price.

Don't get my hopes up, for a second I thought you were trying to tell me that we traded Stoner. But then again he hasn't played in a month and its been nice.

I think Polak went to the Sharts. They needed some help on the backend, so its a good move for them, but two 2nd rounders is a steep price.

Don't get my hopes up, for a second I thought you were trying to tell me that we traded Stoner. But then again he hasn't played in a month and its been nice.
Sorry man, don't know why I thought it was the Ducks, lol!

Sorry man, don't know why I thought it was the Ducks, lol!

Last thing the Ducks need is more defensemen. We've got two young guys scorching the AHL that could step in and make an impact. They need to clear some space and salary to make that happen.

Last thing the Ducks need is more defensemen. We've got two young guys scorching the AHL that could step in and make an impact. They need to clear some space and salary to make that happen.
They've been playing lights out. I think the Sabres are in town for a game.

They've been playing lights out. I think the Sabres are in town for a game.

Its definitely been a fun run. I've got a lot of friends who are Kings fans that were talking much smack earlier in the year. It will be great to pass them in the standings.

Yes, I believe Wednesday the Sabres are in town. The Ducks have a history of underestimating "weaker" teams, I hope they don't lay an egg against the Sabres.

Flames trade Granlund for Shinkaruk. Don't know too much about him but Canucks fans really hate the deal so I'm excited.

Caps vs Coyotes tonight

Coyotes just do nothing for me. Go Caps.

I like getting to see the Western teams. They have a bunch of young guys

I like getting to see the Western teams. They have a bunch of young guys
I like some of their players. OEL is dynamic and Tippett(?) is a great coach. It's just the organization does nothing for me for some reason.

I like some of their players. OEL is dynamic and Tippett(?) is a great coach. It's just the organization does nothing for me for some reason.

I hear ya. I like Doan also cagey vet. They just said he has 13 20 or plus seasons damn impressive

I hear ya. I like Doan also cagey vet. They just said he has 13 20 or plus seasons damn impressive
I've always liked him. He showed a lot of loyalty to the Coyotes too. Few years ago he could have gone almost anywhere.

I've always liked him. He showed a lot of loyalty to the Coyotes too. Few years ago he could have gone almost anywhere.

Yeah he really could have gone anywhere.

I am not a Doan fan but the Yotes have some great young fast talented guys. I hope this turns into a track meet.

I am not a Doan fan but the Yotes have some great young fast talented guys. I hope this turns into a track meet.
Not a whole lot of offense so far

Damn it I just typed that and they scored... I blame you Scrap as usual

What???? The Islanders want out of their lease from the Barklays centre and it's only the first year. What else is brewing here. This is really odd.

Kuzie ties it on the PP

What???? The Islanders want out of their lease from the Barklays centre and it's only the first year. What else is brewing here. This is really odd.

Not that odd. Have you watched an islanders home game? The arena was built for basketball not hockey and it really shows. I mean they have a SUV right next to the ice. Not to mention all the seats that have terrible views or can only see half the ice.

It's been brewing since they moved in really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back